**The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread**

EmOJuNkiE1612

wow i didnt notice that! i thought it WAS the actualy mag she was looking at! thats amazing ping!!

heheh thanx. i was gonna actually MAKE you guys think it WAS the Kerrang Mag, but i didnt know what the back cover of the mag was, and i know some of you here has the mag, so i just gave up and made it blank, and just darkened it a little.. didnt know it would actualy fool you guys. haha im so good *brush dirt off shoulder* haha kidding.. the whole thing took up like around 10 layers i think, especially to make the illusion of hayley actually holding the mag, with the fingers gripping it and all. but it was worth the effort. it looks GOOOOOD.. :D

so anybody want me to make a sig for em feel free to ask (providing pics is a bonus)

heheh thanx. i was gonna actually MAKE you guys think it WAS the Kerrang Mag, but i didnt know what the back cover of the mag was, and i know some of you here has the mag, so i just gave up and made it blank, and just darkened it a little.. didnt know it would actualy fool you guys. haha im so good *brush dirt off shoulder* haha kidding.. the whole thing took up like around 10 layers i think, especially to make the illusion of hayley actually holding the mag, with the fingers gripping it and all. but it was worth the effort. it looks GOOOOOD.. :D

so anybody want me to make a sig for em feel free to ask (providing pics is a bonus)

Serious?

Shes not even holding summin??

Dude, thats so awsome!!

=]]]