**The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread**

EmOJuNkiE1612

paramorerocks20: you seriously need to get photoshop, it will make your life so much easier. your ideas are really good, but i keep seeing your stuff and thinking how much better/easier it would be with photoshop. i used to do graphics in paint and my stuff looks wayy better now. it's not hard to steal the program if you know someone who has it ;)

i really like the conspiracy sig and the cake sig.

^ gee thanks... i'm proud of my stuff. i think they're good considering i don't have photoshop... sure they're not as good, but duh! that was kinda of a pop of my bubble... i don't have money to buy photoshop. and i'm not gonna steal it. i enjoy making stuff, i'm sorry they're not as good as others. i'll just stop posting them then... it seems like every time i post my stuff someone shoots me down. you'd think people could be a little kinder... whatever. thanks for being pretty kind tho...

edit: i know you weren't trying to be mean. i just took it that way b/c i've got things going on in my life right now making me feel like crap.

^ gee thanks... i'm proud of my stuff. i think they're good considering i don't have photoshop... sure they're not as good, but duh! that was kinda of a pop of my bubble... i don't have money to buy photoshop. and i'm not gonna steal it. i enjoy making stuff, i'm sorry they're not as good as others. i'll just stop posting them then... it seems like every time i post my stuff someone shoots me down. you'd think people could be a little kinder... whatever. thanks for being pretty kind tho...

edit: i know you weren't trying to be mean. i just took it that way b/c i've got things going on in my life right now making me feel like crap.

You could get a 30 day free trial of Photoshop maybe? That's what I'm doing at the moment :) I'm not saying you need Photoshop, because at the end of the day - if you like what your making then that's all that matters.

Something new:

hayley_japan.png

You could get a 30 day free trial of Photoshop maybe? That's what I'm doing at the moment :) I'm not saying you need Photoshop, because at the end of the day - if you like what your making then that's all that matters.

Something new:

hayley_japan.png

thanks. i tried that... i dunno what happened tho. it didn't download correctly or something... and i like what you made :)