April-May Plans

thepatronxsaint

i LOVE all the bands on this tour so far, but i am kinda questioning why they are taking out TP again. Don't get me wrong, i love TP. But they took them out on their first headliner(last tour). I dunno if it's me or not, but i can't think of any other band going on tour with the same band that they just went on tour with....

REGARDLESS, i love the line up so far..lets hope they get some more rad bands..

i LOVE all the bands on this tour so far, but i am kinda questioning why they are taking out TP again. Don't get me wrong, i love TP. But they took them out on their first headliner(last tour). I dunno if it's me or not, but i can't think of any other band going on tour with the same band that they just went on tour with....

REGARDLESS, i love the line up so far..lets hope they get some more rad bands..

My guess is that they're taking This Providence out again because they became really good friends with them on the last tour. And, of course, they're on the same record label.

I have heard rumors that Boys Like Girls will be playing on select dates, but that's a complete rumor - it's simply something someone mentioned in the thread at AP.net, so I don't know where they're getting it from.

i really dont think BLG will be on it..because they're going on tour with hellogoodbye around the same time.

yea. All of April is what has been released for the HGB/BLG tour (with PP).

I'm glad paramore's on tour with The Almost and TP. All the badns have so much respect for each other, and it should be a great tour.

• 1 month later...