The Click Five

HarlequinGerhl

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i wanna meet them! especially KYLE!! lol..

i know jade would probably kiss him and then faint if she met him..

LOL just playing around Jade.. LOL... :D

oohh.. i love the song Happy Birthday.. awesome!!!

i have to buy the whol album!!! i only had enough to buy 2 songs off iTUNES!!! eekk!! now i shall beg my mother..

Guest JadeIsRad
^ i wanna meet them! especially KYLE!! lol..

i know jade would probably kiss him and then faint if she met him..

LOL just playing around Jade.. LOL... :D

oohh.. i love the song Happy Birthday.. awesome!!!

i have to buy the whol album!!! i only had enough to buy 2 songs off iTUNES!!! eekk!! now i shall beg my mother..

OMGKYLE<3! haha seriously I probably would do that! well I'd faint anyway :mrgreen:

I looooove Happy Birthday. It's my birthday soon so I shall sing it to myself LOL =D

And you NEEEED the album; 'tis awesome!

i've never really "loved" the click five, but i used to listen to them a little bit.

havent heard anything by them since they got their new member.

i met them when they supported mcfly last year.

they were all pretty nice.

i just stayed to meet them for the sake of it.

cos i didnt really know them that well i was just like... "hi xD"

i still have my ticket which they signed, actually.

so i was thinking of seeing them, because they are FINALLY coming back to CA. except it's with Hilary Duff and a ticket would cost me over 50$

so i decided not to go, which will cause me to miss my chance of molesting Kyle, but I think I can live it with if it means keeping my money and not giving it to Hilary Duff

OMGKYLE<3! haha seriously I probably would do that! well I'd faint anyway :mrgreen:

I looooove Happy Birthday. It's my birthday soon so I shall sing it to myself LOL =D

And you NEEEED the album; 'tis awesome!

HA! i BEGGED and it WORKED!!! i got 'Modern Minds And Past Times!!!'

and i LOVELOVELOVELOVE it!!!! ohh and i made a funny little joke about the song Jenny.. i changed Jenny to my name Jana and i sing Jana instead of Jenny... LMAO!!! :rotfl:

my mom thinks i'm crazy and i fell asleep listening to Happy Birthday and now it's stuck in my head!!!

Guest JadeIsRad
HA! i BEGGED and it WORKED!!! i got 'Modern Minds And Past Times!!!'

and i LOVELOVELOVELOVE it!!!! ohh and i made a funny little joke about the song Jenny.. i changed Jenny to my name Jana and i sing Jana instead of Jenny... LMAO!!! :rotfl:

my mom thinks i'm crazy and i fell asleep listening to Happy Birthday and now it's stuck in my head!!!

YAY JANA! It's an awesome album. hehe that's funny; maybe I should sing Jana instead of Jenny! I usually sing Hayley or Kyle instead of Jenny because I'm sad LOL. Awww it's a good song though =] You can sing it to me on my birthday! which is August 1st x]

EDIT: OMG JANA I love the Kyle thing in your siggy! It's awesome that you love him too =]]]

YAY JANA! It's an awesome album. hehe that's funny; maybe I should sing Jana instead of Jenny! I usually sing Hayley or Kyle instead of Jenny because I'm sad LOL. Awww it's a good song though =] You can sing it to me on my birthday! which is August 1st x]

EDIT: OMG JANA I love the Kyle thing in your siggy! It's awesome that you love him too =]]]

hahahaha!!!! i never thought of singing KYLE instead.. LOL..

Ohhh yesshhhh i will sing it to you miss Jade Patrick.. bright n early on AUGUST first.. be sure to be ready for an awesome KYLE inspired b*day gift!! WOO.. LOL... kyle is soooooooooo times a bizzilion FREAKIN' sexxayyy..

i'd do this to him if i could>> :kiss: LMAO...

why thank you! the fabulous Lavina made the Kyle icon thingy for me..

of course i LOVE kyle.. hahaha!!! hey i just noticed.. we have freakin' awesome taste in men.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: LOL...

• 2 weeks later...