New LJ 2.19.07

whatsername104

Ah i ALWAYS feel soooo late on these things :[

Well i got online this morniing for like 5 minutes and saw they had a new post but had no time to read it

Anyway NOW i have and ummm WOW, i don't really know what to say

Everything she says makes it seem like everyone of their fans can relate to her in some way

Not as in everyone has had the same problems, but thats what people go through each day without it being all that noticeable, maybe i'm just rambling now BUT i know thats true for a fact and that it's okay to get things out in the open and admit to your fears and such without going toooo deep into it

I guess hence the outpour of comments not that i can see any of them at school, grrr

Now i think i've lost my train of thought haha, well thats how it came across to me anyway

I just realised the only thing that makes me think at school is a Paramore LJ post, that's wierd...but good :]

i love the entry. it made me cry. paramore is truly the most amazing band ever. the way they brought their fans together like that. i love them even more after that. hayley replied to my comment and i started to cry even more because i didn't think she's notice mine. i just love how they interact with their fans and how they treat us like we're one of their close friends. after that i entry i felt so proud to be a paramore fan. =]

i love the entry. it made me cry. paramore is truly the most amazing band ever. the way they brought their fans together like that. i love them even more after that. hayley replied to my comment and i started to cry even more because i didn't think she's notice mine. i just love how they interact with their fans and how they treat us like we're one of their close friends. after that i entry i felt so proud to be a paramore fan. =]

yea they really interact with us so well. its an honor to be a paramore fan.

did u see this??:

they answered to one of the replys::

dude...

i will personally send you a copy of this record if you don't have money to buy it

because that's pretty much all it is about.

letting go is a process.

not sure if this has anything to do with you or not but someone that i love told me just last night

forgiving is not always forgetting. it's a process.

sorry for getting cheesy on you.

i really liked what she said and how she expresed it.