Madina Lake

miss_emergency

okay, i tried to look through all the threads in this forum but i got restless and just made this new thread... does any one listen to Madina Lake>?

i know they've been around for a time now and they have supported Paramore on their UK tour and also toured with the Red Jumpsuit Appartus just recently, they're currently touring now with Gym Class Heroes, and schedueled to tour with Halifax in March... they're really great and i love them >>as u can tell by my siggy<< and i just wanted y'all to know about them...

oh and if u wanna see their music vid for House of Cards click on the link in my siggy...that's all for now... laterz peoplez... :mrgreen:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were okay, when i saw them at Paramore

But i think the lead singer guy whatever his name is, said he had lost his voice, and they had some mic problems but apart from that i thought they were pretty good...

Not that i've checked them out since then haha

But i will seeing as they will be at GIAN in April

• 2 weeks later...

sorry i accidently forgot they was already a thread about madina lake. sorry!

but yeah i love them, i knew they supported paramore on their uk tour, but i only just started to listen to them...........but i love them, album out on march 26th in the uk, can't wait. even though i can't wait til the new paramore album comes out, lots of bands i like have got new albums out soon, like enter shikari, madina lake, funeral for a friend and linkin park.

their video for house of cards came on this really mainsteam music channel here in the uk, last night.

it was so weird man. they usually only play chart music, and then madina lake came on.

kinda cool though.

haha last night i was at my friends and she had mtv2 on in the background and i was listening to it and i was like i know this and i looked and it was madina lake, i dunno why i was just kinda shocked, it was strange haha

they've got pretty big, every one at my school listens to them now

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing quite a few people have got the album

Seeing as it came out here on Monday and in the US on Tuesday

I absolutely love it, i thought there would be just a couple of good songs

But i love them all...at the moment my favourite is 'In Another Life'

That will change within a week though and i will have a new favourite :]

yUPPz... ML to the fULLEST...

ONE LAST KISS is amazing...

omg Hayley aka dOnt_stOp...

which one is u!!! haha and what

vid! there's like tons of pple and

vids... hahaha... cool... but yeahh...

ML... kick ass...

haha, i'm just in the crowd. i've only ever watched it on youtube and it's not very clear or anything, so i don't really know where i am. i've been told i'm in it though like lots.

i'm wearing baby blue (i think) and i'm like at the barrier.

this pic is from one of their webisodes. me and jess are in it for like a second ahahaha. it made me laugh.

2yuwxdt.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest haunted_dreams55

Their new cd is great. I'm just sad I didn't get to see them last month when they were playing just an hour away from me. Oh why did I have to graduate that day? =[

i only just found out today they're doing a full uk tour at last, gotta get tickets, they were so good at GIAN this year.

Yeah they are :]

I'm going to the show in London, Mean Fiddler

Forgotten the date though i think that it was October 4th

Buuut i can't wait they are really good live, and this will be my 3rd time :]

• 1 month later...