Madina Lake

miss_emergency

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's FEAR FACTOR. it was a twins addition and matthew and nathan went on just as a joke for their friends but then when they won, they used the money to make a ML demo... thus creating the ohh sooo awesome Madina Lake. i thought they looked cute n funny with the mow-hawks and they sed they had no choice but to make it like that.. lol..

yeah i was about to say that they went on that show to win money to record their demo.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Who went last night? It was a good gig! Although I was pretty drunk and in a bad mood for most of it...but still, the bands were awesome.

I went, i thought it was really good to actually

The only band i really didn't like were Envy On The Coast

My American Heart were okay, and for some reason i actually loved Halifax

They played Sydney so that made up for some of the rubbish they played afterwards

It was so funny when they tried to create that wall of death

Because well...most people there were like 14 haha

But yeah Madina Lake were rather energetic as usual :]

When they said WALL OF DEATH I ran down to the crowd, got kicked in the back and ran back out again hahaha.

It was a good gig yeah but I was just in a terrible mood. I think I saw you actually Martin but I didn't say anything because I was just a state haha. The amount of times Emily had to stop me from doing stuff rofl. She was holding me back by my hoody for most of the night

When they said WALL OF DEATH I ran down to the crowd, got kicked in the back and ran back out again hahaha.

It was a good gig yeah but I was just in a terrible mood. I think I saw you actually Martin but I didn't say anything because I was just a state haha. The amount of times Emily had to stop me from doing stuff rofl. She was holding me back by my hoody for most of the night

Haha i didn't want to get involved in anything because i would probably just collapse

But the Wall of Death was very funny to watch...well i thought so

Haha that's okay i'm never very responsive anyway

It must have been pretty crazy near the front at somepoints

Well Jennifer lasted till about the first Halifax song haha bless her

I saw Madina Lake in Glasgow a couple of weeks ago. They were really awesome although the gig got paused for a good 15-20 minutes as some dude fell in the moshpit and hurt his back so badly that he couldnt get back up!

My favourite part of the night is when the lead singer said "Our Tour started two and a half weeks ago in Paris, and on that same night, Scotland kicked the shit out of France!" :D

• 5 months later...

they sound similar to Red Jumpsuit Apparatus a little or it's just me????

here are their 3 videos for all of you to watch!!!

ONE LAST KISS - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei_uHZUnoa8

HOUSE OF CARDS -

HERE I STAND - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKlokmPt9JM

another trivia for you guys, vocalist Nathan Leone and his twin bassist Matthew Leone once joined the FEAR FACTOR tv show before the band went mainstream!!! watch their fear factor vid here