The Last Song You'll Ever Sing

chrisseh11

wheres your video jarrod!

ive been waiting all day for it :]

it aint me. its me directing and i will also be in it partially. heather is the singer lol. we have been going over exactly what we are going to do. and it is quite original. like noone will do what we do until maybe after they watch it. it was all my idea haha. but no. shes doing well with it. with that franklin girl tho she is a bit nervous. we will be doing the final taping tonight or tomorrow depending on if her voice follows thru or not. she is very picky and a wicked perfectionist so theres a chance it will take all night. she just went out with her b/f and they will be back in a few. so we will start taping and editing then. so dont worry ill be sure to post it when it happens. = )

i entered, but by accident i deleted the video so i had to upload it again and enter again...hopefully that's ok with paramore...but anyway, here it is. anyway the other video people we asking if i was high, which i wasn't. geez, it's called having fun. ok anyway....ignore the bad vocals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovS-cxqadQw

aw you're adorable, and not a terrible voice either.

it aint me. its me directing and i will also be in it partially. heather is the singer lol. we have been going over exactly what we are going to do. and it is quite original. like noone will do what we do until maybe after they watch it. it was all my idea haha. but no. shes doing well with it. with that franklin girl tho she is a bit nervous. we will be doing the final taping tonight or tomorrow depending on if her voice follows thru or not. she is very picky and a wicked perfectionist so theres a chance it will take all night. she just went out with her b/f and they will be back in a few. so we will start taping and editing then. so dont worry ill be sure to post it when it happens. = )

=(

now im scared.

maybe i should have calmed downand actully sang.

ahah i just kinda jumped around since they said your singing ablility doesnt count.

and i have a theory that the people who got favorited.

are some people they have in mind.

my friend got favorited.

but i didnt =/

well not yet at least.

=(

now im scared.

maybe i should have calmed downand actully sang.

ahah i just kinda jumped around since they said your singing ablility doesnt count.

and i have a theory that the people who got favorited.

are some people they have in mind.

my friend got favorited.

but i didnt =/

well not yet at least.

ok tonight didnt go so well. the idea we formulated is awesome and the song works for her, but yea. too late and shes tired and so is her voice. looks like tomorrow at some point. it will be posted tho. haha and ill be in it at least a little dont u worry. = )

hahaha uhhh

jarrod doesn't know what he's talking about...

I came up with both of the ideas for the vid.

trying to take all my credit.

jerkface. haha.

he did help me fine-tune the ideas tho.

so he gets a little cred.

jeez. typical older brother...

trying to be the best. haha jk

and jarrod I know when you read this..

and you see me..

you're gunna be like..

"what are you talking about?"

cuz that's how you are. haha. =p

oh gosh.

people keep getting better and better.

=(

im sad now.

zach hall entered a video its hilarious!

^^ zachs video was hillarious! i believe you could see zac ducking down in the one part, well i think it was zac anyways. oh, and i think it was really cool how the one girl mentioned your video in hers.

no dont!

its so fun :]

i wanna make another one ahhaah.

its a bit weird when you start.

cause. your pretty much talking to yourself.

but then youll get into it :]

yea, and my house is so loud i could never find place of peace.

so i went outside and started filming, and then my neighbour decides to start his motorcycle and then my dog starts barking at him.

that part is at the end of my video, in the bloopers section haha.

i dont remember if i posted my link already...

so here it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceVJc43NpSg

yea, and my house is so loud i could never find place of peace.

so i went outside and started filming, and then my neighbour decides to start his motorcycle and then my dog starts barking at him.

that part is at the end of my video, in the bloopers section haha.

i dont remember if i posted my link already...

so here it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceVJc43NpSg

haha your's is so cute. you sound so gangsta in it it's great

yeah it was pretty badass.

and i did see yours!

i was practically

in tears at the part where you were telling them how much the cd means to you and how it helped you.

cuase i feel the same exact way so it was kinda like.

you speaking for alot of us.

:]

well lets just say its awesome.

and you play guitar well too.

ive tried. and im no good.

im a drummer.

:]