The Last Song You'll Ever Sing

chrisseh11

As I said in my post on youtube, I think we have a winner.

Yeah, I never officially thanked you for that.

My bad.

Thanks. :)

I entertained the thought of sending the band a message and being like, "Listen to Brent. He knows things."

Also, you should enter. If you sound like a dying muppet, just paint yourself green and go out Kermit-style.

Plus...

Shush, Diego. Let me live in my delirium.

Yeah, I never officially thanked you for that.

My bad.

Thanks. :)

I entertained the thought of sending the band a message and being like, "Listen to Brent. He knows things."

Also, you should enter. If you sound like a dying muppet, just paint yourself green and go out Kermit-style.

Plus...

Shush, Diego. Let me live in my delirium.

Yeah...they really should make me a guest judge. I could do my best Simon Cowell impersonation :)

I can't convince myself to enter....there's the whole dying Muppet thing, of course....there's already a ton of videos out there that are way better than what I could or would come up with (and that includes a bunch of the other ones from folks in this thread, which are great as well :) and...I've met them and talked to them a bunch of times and had a bunch of great experiences with the band. I want someone else to have that chance...

Of course...if they're going to let extra people just come up to NJ and join in beyond just the winner....it is tempting.

Yeah...they really should make me a guest judge. I could do my best Simon Cowell impersonation :)

I can't convince myself to enter....there's the whole dying Muppet thing, of course....there's already a ton of videos out there that are way better than what I could or would come up with (and that includes a bunch of the other ones from folks in this thread, which are great as well :) and...I've met them and talked to them a bunch of times and had a bunch of great experiences with the band. I want someone else to have that chance...

Of course...if they're going to let extra people just come up to NJ and join in beyond just the winner....it is tempting.

You could bring "experience" to the table.

We "older than every member in the band" guys gotta represent.

Way I figure it, why not enter? I mean, worse comes to worse, you lose out. So what, right? However, I have actually considered your other point, which is that I've also had some good experiences and it feels bad to (potentially) rob other people of that. However, I honestly don't plan to win, just to place. I've got the money to afford the trip (I think), especially since it's just a 3 day, 2 night one. Did anyone catch how short notice everything is? You get like a week heads up.

Just enter. I've proven that self-respect is worth throwing out the window.

maybe you could get your kids in on the action haha

I think they're well below the age cutoff, lol...although Emma could probably belt out some Paramore if I could get her to sit still long enough to do it :)

Make a big foam star.

Have it fall down on you.

Sit on it and make a wish.

Sit in "the thinker" stance upon it.

Continue through the rest of the song.

Is this one of your discarded ideas? LOL...

Psh, I wish.

Actually, I just randomly came up with it.

I figure acting out a song literally would be hilarious.

Either that or acting out Franklin from an amnesia standpoint.

Yeah, if you could pull it off, it could be really funny.

I doubt my ability to pull it off though, lol.

Yeah, if you could pull it off, it could be really funny.

I doubt my ability to pull it off though, lol.

Oh, come on, it's easy.

"I won't let you fall away." - Chasing the star around.

"You will never fade" - Trying to wear shades and keep out the light because it won't cut off.

"Now I let my dreams consume me" - A Pac-Man with "dreams" written on it chasing you around.

"They tell me what to think." - Psychiatrist Pac-Man with you on the couch.

"But hold on, hold on" - Grab Pac-Man

"What am I dreaming?!?" - Wake up in a sweat

Dude, you got this.

Oh, come on, it's easy.

"I won't let you fall away." - Chasing the star around.

"You will never fade" - Trying to wear shades and keep out the light because it won't cut off.

"Now I let my dreams consume me" - A Pac-Man with "dreams" written on it chasing you around.

"They tell me what to think." - Psychiatrist Pac-Man with you on the couch.

"But hold on, hold on" - Grab Pac-Man

"What am I dreaming?!?" - Wake up in a sweat

Dude, you got this.

picturing Brent running around doing this stuff is making me crack up hahaha

can people in arizonia enter?

No. =/

The Contest is open to any individual who is, as of the Start Date, (i) a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, EXCLUDING ARIZONA, and excluding Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and all other United States territories (the "Eligibility Area") and (ii) thirteen (13) years old or older.