Hayley, Influential?

Kacky

she influences me, because she is an example of a girl who has made it so far so young. my whole life is about being on tour before i get out of high school, so you can understand that she would be like an idol to me.

she also influences me in that i wear more what i want, and i do what i want, instead of sticking with the trends. i have tried more things since i found paramore, and it has made me a better person because of it.

agreed

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayley Williams is the definition of inspiration. :P

I think she gives hope to all females wanting to be in a band and actually get somewhere.

Honestly; like others here, she's also made me a better person. I could go on and on about it, but i'll save your time. :)

"she also influences me in that i wear more what i want, and i do what i want, instead of sticking with the trends. i have tried more things since i found paramore, and it has made me a better person because of it." - ladyfolli

oh yes, agreed, agreed, agreed!

Well I'm not sure if you could say I was inspired by her in any way, but when I read about how she had a miserable childhood and how she had a shit time at her old school, I can really imagine how she felt: I had a shit childhood for about 8 years what with the constant bullying and being made to feel like an outcast. So I've channeled all of that misery into my writings recently, helps me to cope with it.

Well I'm not sure if you could say I was inspired by her in any way, but when I read about how she had a miserable childhood and how she had a shit time at her old school, I can really imagine how she felt: I had a shit childhood for about 8 years what with the constant bullying and being made to feel like an outcast. So I've channeled all of that misery into my writings recently, helps me to cope with it.

same here. wen i read about hayley and her parents problems and like everything else that happend i relate to it so much. wen ever i have a hard time and doubt my self with some thing i rember if hayley can do it why cant i.

Hayleys influenced me by:

- Making my confidence rise, I literally use to have no confidence at all.

- I will wear what I want to wear, not what other, the mags and Trinny and Susannah want to wear

- I shouldn't let eejits walk all over me.

- Keep control of my temper.

- My dignity, end of year8/mid year 9, I could honestly say i was on the tranformation into tart, influenced by people who I thought were my friends. But I learnt that if I wanted to wear t-shirts and jeans most of the time, I should, just because they're wearing smock tops/mini skirts doesn't mean I have to.

-Learn the guitar, and learn how to like let my self go with the piano, to be able to compose.

-To be a better person.

-To try my best.

I think thats it...

She is the most amazing person on earth

how has hayley influenced me?(I'll be like annmarie and enumerate)

-inspired me to go on with my voice lessons

-taught me not to give a damn about what other people say

-learning to believe and trust yourself

-getting involved with organizations that help people

-being yourself.

man, i wish she could read this.....

even though there's absolutely no chance of me meeting paramore....

i really look up to all of them, being so young and all.

I started my band when I was 13 right now but we really got serious when I was 14. Knowing that they started at around that age makes me think that maybe I can do this.

and if I meet them, maybe I'll be more inspired to do better.....

but there's no chance of meeting them anytime soon

hayley's my role model and heroine. she's had a big influence on me..here's how:

-not to be as shy as i used to be, and i'm more self confident.

-not to care about what people say about you or your friends, and to just defend yourself if people every say anything.

-to write some songs on my guitar, and to try to write some lyrics...

-i'm a bad singer, but i've been trying to get better

-to join orginizations and help out different causes. i've helped out with breast cancer and other forms of cancer orginizations and stuff. i'm hoping i can get started with twloha, i've been there and done that...

-i really want to start a band, but i only have one other friend who'd be able to be in it with me. hayley, and the rest of paramore, inspire me to keep trying to start this band, and even though we're young we still have a chance at becoming something.

i just hope that i'll get a chance to be as influencial as she is.

Ive come up with a list!:

- i dont give a S**t what people think of me anymore

- ive also become more self confident..(how hayley brought that out of me..i dont know.but im glad)

- ill wear more of what i want, shes helped me develop my style in a way

- just things she does and say inspire me to be a better person

basically hayley is just to good of person for words, and i love her for it =D

Well I found a quote from her from an old interview, I can't remember where exactly, where she was saying if you have scars from any past experiences don't hide them away, just stand up and say 'I've been through a lot and I have the scars to prove it.'

That struck a chord with me cause my life hasn't exactly been a smooth ride all the way through it and I've always tried not to remember it, but that quote's made me accept it, and accept it's made me a stronger person as a result. :)

ive posted in this thread alot but one but a few more ways i think she helped was letting me b my self. to like wat i liek and if others dont like it then forget them not really care wat ppl think about you cuz i dont wanna b another stero typical clone of everyone else. (like in cali i swear every preppy girl wearing hollister looks the same)

and also wen i get bitched at by otherr girls (eh this girl i know just hates me for no reason. 2nd verse miz biz describes her) i dont go all out yelling back. i handle my self how hayley would wen she takes critsism (mags ect..) use some sarcasim, b witty, and dont show much anger. in other words just throw there words back at them with out making me look bad.

it workd.

she is so awesome. i think one of they very few great female role models out there. she is always her self. doesnt sell out for anyone. so many females in music (or hollywood) arent good rolemodels there all anorexix, drug addicts, or expliot them selfs to b more famous.

hayley is always just her and it works for them.

this was long.

tbh i dont think hayley is that inspirational per se, she is a great person and all but she isnt going to change the world. i think her true strength is as a role model though, people look up to their idols and when the top female idols are people like britney spears, kate moss and all those slutty RnB singers it isnt hard to see how the world is a bit fucked up. hayley has great morals, she's just a down to earth girl who just wants to have fun, with no hang-ups or issues. i think the world would be a better place if there were more like her

Hayley has definitely influenced me. I don't know if she makes it seem easy or what. It's her whole stage presence and how she makes the crowd have a good time.

Her voice is amazing. I saw her at the Milwaukee warped tour.. it was amazing. She's made me start singing again. I used to sing in choir back in elementary school, and then I stopped once I moved. Now, i need to start singing in front of people again. She has definitely made me be more confident.