Hayley, Influential?

Kacky

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm............did anyone read the livejournal paramore posted like 3 weeks ago i think, where hayley was talking about her thoughts and feelings and her insecurities. that livejournal post inspired me so much and made me not be so ashamed about my life and the things i've done. trust me if u read it, it will inspire you.

she always inspires me as do the whole band

missing hunter already :(

Hayley's influenced me in so many ways

i've definitely been working harder on my singing/instruments

my looks/taste has changed

and i want to be a lot more confidient

its hard since i have social anxiety disorder

but i've been working harder at fixing that because of her

she's exactly the kind of person i want to be

she's influenced me in that by doing what she's doing at such a young age, i'm encouraged that if there is something i truly want to do and love doing i really can do it. i also appreciate that she opens up to her fans and really cares about people. and that she enjoys life... i have a lot of trouble with that but anytime i see pictures of her or listen to her sing or anything she just seems to have an absolute love of life, if any of that makes sense at all.

i'm a guy but i'm not ashamed to admit that she is my role model in life and she inspires me so much, every word she says is so inspirational to me.......and yeah i know a few other people have said this but she made my life so much better, i'm so much more happy since i first heard paramore....and i met a special person in my life cos of paramore and hyaley so i'm forver grateful to them for that

• 4 weeks later...

like so many others, she's my hero.

she has helped me realize that anyone can make it through the hard situations that we face, and that...well now I want to sing,

I know I'm not good, but I still love to sing my heart out because of her.

She has had such a huge influence on my life.

:)

like so many others, she's my hero.

she has helped me realize that anyone can make it through the hard situations that we face, and that...well now I want to sing,

I know I'm not good, but I still love to sing my heart out because of her.

She has had such a huge influence on my life.

:)

omg, Hayley is so influential on me. She changed my life, she is my inspiration. maybe not as much as you guys said in your cases, these are rather not as important things. But, for example I mean it's that I started to wear t-shirts (not only blouses), I'm more spontanic, more self-confident, i'm not afraid to speak my mind, I accept myself, I really strave to start a band (and be a singer ofc :D and rock out as she and gouys in band do), wear leggins :D, look for my summer dress xD and couple of more important things but nevermind.

I really used to admire her beautifulness, style, her character and what is she like in her young age. For many people it's impossible to be so smart and gorgeous as well in her age. shes great.

It's really hard to say everything what she affected on me. She's my idol, idol that is really my inspiration and somebody who inspires my for very, very long time as no one before.

hard to say everything hat I wanted to describe here.

she influences me, because she is an example of a girl who has made it so far so young. my whole life is about being on tour before i get out of high school, so you can understand that she would be like an idol to me.

she also influences me in that i wear more what i want, and i do what i want, instead of sticking with the trends. i have tried more things since i found paramore, and it has made me a better person because of it.

It's just crazy to think that she's so mature and wise at her age... She's like a month an a half older than me is all.... So we're the same age, and that's crazy to me, because she carries herself like she's about 30... I still can't get myself to FULLY comprehend that she's 18, lol...

Even though I did so before I listened to paramore, I wear a LOT more of what I WANT now, I try (try being nearly impossible lol) to have different hair haha... Hell, I even dance around at random more now, just because of Hayley's sweet dance moves up on stage, lol...

Crazy.

Has Hayley ever wanted to make you do something, you couldn't? I remember listening to Paramore one day, and just snapped into how amazing her voice was. This made me decide to take Vocals class at school next year and learn how to sing better so I could have a chance at maybe fronting a band.

Has anything like that happened to you?

that exact same situation.

she just inspires me so much.

she's been a great inspiration for me, for my band and how I perform.

I love her energy on stage and it made me wanna bring that kind of energy to our audience when we perform.

and the things she says, it gives people hope and encourages them

I badly wanna meet paramore.

yupp, hayley's my heroine. when i listen to her sing and the lyrics that come out of her mouth it just gets me motivated and it really helps me to write songs for my band. also, just by listening to her sing it helps me through a lot of problems in my life and it helped me to just suck it up and move on.

• 2 months later...