Rachna's Rec's

whatsername104

I'm a tad bored, so I thought I'd just list some recs. =]

All Time Low: gotta represent these guys. While their EP isn't that great, they put on an AMAZING live show, and they're going to begin recording an album in a couple months. Just check em out.

Anberlin: digging the new album "Cities". I never really liked them before, but I absolutely LOVE this album. It's great.

Silversun Pickups: Amazing band. Their album is really solid, and if you're a fan of indie music, I think you'll really like them.

Saosin: what is a rec post from me without these guys? I absolutely LOVE them. Many people dislike their full length LP, saying it isn't what Saosin should sound like. However, there really wasn't a way that Saosin should have sounded before this album. Everything released before it were either demos, or put together in pieces by tentative members, not a ull lineup. They finally have a complete, solid lineup, and their album seems like something most bands would put out later in their careers. also, many think they cannot deliver live, which is not true. you have to witness it yourself, and see the energy they put out on stage and how solid their performance always is. AMAZING band.

Thaat's all for now. that i can think of. =]

• Like 1

ATL's coming here in March, can't wait to see them live... finallyy.

I don't even have to say anything about Anberlin. Just a nod :)

I listened to the Silversun Pickups for the first time the other day, I really like Common Reactor and Lazy Eye.

I agree with everything you said about Saosin! Their eponymous album was better than I expected, despite all the criticism I've heard. Bury Your Head is will always be one of my favorites.

SSPU is amazing. i raelly want to see them live, but it's all sold out. o well. If any of you have a chance, do it. I hear they're great live. Plus they have a girl that plays bass! what more could you want?

ATL's coming here in March, can't wait to see them live... finallyy.

I don't even have to say anything about Anberlin. Just a nod :)

I listened to the Silversun Pickups for the first time the other day, I really like Common Reactor and Lazy Eye.

I agree with everything you said about Saosin! Their eponymous album was better than I expected, despite all the criticism I've heard. Bury Your Head is will always be one of my favorites.

yay! ATL rocks it live. and they make funny comments. o and watch for the bridge in Running From Lions. they sing Destiny's Child. =]

YES. OMG I can't stand all the criticism for the Saosin LP. and yea. Bury Your Head is amazing. in AP, when they reviewed Anberlin's album, they said the song 'Reclusion' is like a copy of Bury Your Head. I was like "WHAT?!! NO IT ISN'T!!" random thought. =]

• 3 weeks later...

so

last night,well I should say very very early this morning,I was listening to the new alternative radio station here and I was rather pleased since they were playing all this good music and I was like "WOW this radio is amazing" and then suddenly (well not quite suddenly but you know...) this song comes on the radio,and it's really catchy and they have a female singer and I was "i know this song..." and it was driving me crazy.

so I haddd to get up and google the lyrics to find out who it was because,well it was driving me crazy and guess who it was?

SILVERSUN PICKUPSSS.

wo.

THE END.

• 4 weeks later...