New LJ Entry - Contest Winner to be Announced at 4pm EST!

hahahahahaha

yeah that one I was laughing out loud.

man I wish I watched more video before the contest finnished.

cause that one was so funny.

I avoided watching ones with lots of views though,because I wanted to support people I knew haaa.

Oh well.

I guess Mary's was alright,I mean definatly not amazing but she showed personality and got her family in on it,so heyyy why not.

OMFG.

THIS GUY IS MY FAVEEEE. Hahahahaha omg I just saw this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-QasHTspFM

Dude that My Heart girl should win on talent, but damn that guy should win because he made me laugh so hard.

LMFAO! That was the best! I think that was 12526375x better than Mary's video.

& They never announced the runners up.

hahahahahaha

yeah that one I was laughing out loud.

man I wish I watched more video before the contest finnished.

cause that one was so funny.

I avoided watching ones with lots of views though,because I wanted to support people I knew haaa.

Oh well.

I guess Mary's was alright,I mean definatly not amazing but she showed personality and got her family in on it,so heyyy why not.

Hahah my bro came in and was like...wtf are you laughing at? Haa.

I watched a whole ton, I wanted to support everyone I knew but at the same time I saw some people who were just so amazingly talented. Like that My Heart girl, I just watched her video again and I think she sounds so amazing. Just something about her, I guess.

Nah, her video wasn't amazing. But she showed the initiative, I think that definetly gave it to her.

LMFAO! That was the best! I think that was 12526375x better than Mary's video.

& They never announced the runners up.

HAHAHA SO DO I!!! I laughed so hard.

I don't know about runners up, maybe there aren't any? :/ I mean they said maybe didn't they...

Hahah my bro came in and was like...wtf are you laughing at? Haa.

I watched a whole ton, I wanted to support everyone I knew but at the same time I saw some people who were just so amazingly talented. Like that My Heart girl, I just watched her video again and I think she sounds so amazing. Just something about her, I guess.

Nah, her video wasn't amazing. But she showed the initiative, I think that definetly gave it to her.

HAHAHA SO DO I!!! I laughed so hard.

I don't know about runners up, maybe there aren't any? :/ I mean they said maybe didn't they...

Humm, well in there LJ post this morning they said that they would announce the potential winners from around the area too. But, since there was nothing in the offical rules (that I know of) that said anything about runners up, maybe they just contacted the runners up instead of announcing them.

C'mon everyone...Mary's video was really good and really funny...there were lots of great videos, including a lot of good ones from people on these boards...but they could only pick one...

Be gracious about it...she did a really good job, her video made me laugh out loud and I think she's a deserving winner. Sure, there are a ton of other people that would have been great winners too, but that's the nature of a contest...

Everyone has an opinion on who should have won...and that's fine...but I really think ripping on Mary is inappropriate. If you want to talk about videos that you liked, that's fine, but if this thread continues to be everyone talking about how Mary's not a deserving winner, I'm going to close it down. ..sorry to come off as sort of harsh and I know everyone's disappointed...but be nice, ok? That's what we're known for as boards and as Paramore fans...

we are nice 0=)

I know you are...and I know everyone's disappointed...I just don't want this to turn into a rip on Mary thread...everyone did a great job, really...well, except me, lol...but there could only be one winner...I'm sure they'd love to have everyone come up there if they could...

Here is the only place I am really showing my dislike for the choice...and it's not that I don't think Mary's video was all about it or anything - I thought it was ok. But when I saw it (before she really got into it with promoting and stuff) I wasn't wowed. I think I was dissapointed becuase of that. But everyone has different opinions. And I'm certainly not gonna rip on her on the LJ, youtube, or anywhere else. I don't want to crush her happiness. That's a great gift she has been given, it'll change her life. I will simply wish her congrats, some people are being really mean basically directly to her face, I don't think that is right.

nah, it's not. i don't think she'd be too bothered anyway to be honest. she still won in the end. she's the one getting to meet them & record for their album or whatever.. and if that was me, and a few people were slating me for it.. i wouldn't be bothered at all. still though, it's not nice that people are being so nasty to her, i guess. it's a competitionnn. was meant to be fun.

word.

of course there were gonna be haters who were jus pissed cuz they wanted to win. you win some, you lose some. i wish i won, and all of youse who entered feel the same way.

there wasnt anything in the rules that said she couldnt promote her video the way she did.

its "frowned upon" but whatever. a wins a win, no matter what way you put it.

congrats mary, say hi for me haha.

EDIT:

just cuz my curious self wants to know, where is the official page sayin she won?

i dont want proof or anythin' i jus wanna see it haha.

EDIT to the EDIT:

nevermind, i see it. haha. im jus blind, forgive me.

I'm kinda feeling bad for her now, I mean I don't like her video all that much to be honest but really, is it necessary to bash her the way some people are? I in this case don't agree with Paramore but it's also not necessary to bash them for this, either. They obviously saw something in her and admired it and decided that she deserved it. People on the LJ and youtube are out of control mean. :/

ha that girl on LJ who was being really rude deleted like every post in that thread that made her look bad.

I made a really good post too,it made me feel wise-ish,I don't know what word to use.

But I also mentioned how I don't think Paramore or Mary would appriciate what was being said there.

Yeah I saw your post and was gonna agree with it and I saw she deleted everything. I was like...way to be immature. But I didn't really say anything to her because I didn't wanna start a fight. :/ She was posting all this stuff on the youtube "boards" or whatever you could call them. She was like something is fishy about her, posting the link to her myspace and everything...I was like just leave it alone.

I'm kinda feeling bad for her now, I mean I don't like her video all that much to be honest but really, is it necessary to bash her the way some people are? I in this case don't agree with Paramore but it's also not necessary to bash them for this, either. They obviously saw something in her and admired it and decided that she deserved it. People on the LJ and youtube are out of control mean. :/

I agree.

And I think most of the people are bashing on her because they are jealous. And of course, they have right to be. I am, and I'm sure everyone who entered is too. I just don't think they should get their jealousy out by bashing her.

Yah' Raydee?

Ah, I just can't get over that one video.