New LJ Entry - Contest Winner to be Announced at 4pm EST!

Awww i don't think we should come down tooo hard on her

I mean everyone who entered a video had a chance, and it was about personality

So yeah, i'm probably only saying that because i couldn't enter haha

I'm just kinda frusturated that absolutely stunning singers and people didn't win and it seems this girl did because she was really "into it". Everyone was, they just didn't use myspace and other forms of advertising as a way of promoting themselves. Everyone wanted it.

I hate to disagree with Paramore...but I do.

yeah, i agree with you there. everyone was really into this contest...but, she whored her video way too much. there were alot more interesting and funny videos than hers. i disagree with paramores pick as well.

The girl that did my heart gave me chills, just great singing im upset she didnt win...lol as stupid as this might sound to some of you but when image is more than talent this tends to happen, and its sad.

yea unfortunately it was even that good of an idea. the girl that did the same thing in wal mart was way cooler lol.

anyways. off to dinner i suppose. enough of this rant. lol

The girl that did my heart gave me chills, just great singing im upset she didnt win...lol as stupid as this might sound to some of you but when image is more important than talent this tends to happen, and its sad.

Same thing happened to me! I so wanted her to win, I really did. I think she was wonderful. I would really be happy if she won. And now I'm kinda just dissapointed.

wait...im confused...did Paramore say she won?

the only post I see is that girl on LJ who was all "this is the winning video"

on that note,I liked Kathleen and Colin's videos 2384287354873487587345 times more =\

agreed. also heathers and the pool party guy too. = )

and rachna, brent and alyssa.

lol

Haha has anyone seen this comment I think her boyfriend or friend left her video...

Mary. You're amazing. I've worked sooo hard to get this contest for you. Radio drops, your own contest myspace account...you have the entire state of Virginia rooting for you. I guess its not your fault that everyone falls in love with you and this video.

Lolz. I guess we know why she had so many views.

And yeah Jarrod, lol.

sush.

that was bad on purpose.

I performed last night at a bar(haaa),i'll post a video of some REAL singing

Haha okay yeah WHATEVER you say :]

I do want to hear some real singing actually...so yes post away

A bar, that could be dodgy if i had a dodgy mind....which i don't may i add

The My Heart one haha, you didn't like her. xP

Hayley I agree with you about the conspiracy girl, she was fantastic. She was my second choice.

yeah, she had a cool personality too and she didn't have to go over the top about it. she like, sang anddddd had a good personality.

well, i suppose you could say the same for wee mary, but i prefered the canadian.

LOL it's totally not up to me.

oh well, we're allowed to have opinions eh? that's what this forums for.. i think.

bet she's all excited though. buzzin & all that.

Haha has anyone seen this comment I think her boyfriend or friend left her video...

Mary. You're amazing. I've worked sooo hard to get this contest for you. Radio drops, your own contest myspace account...you have the entire state of Virginia rooting for you. I guess its not your fault that everyone falls in love with you and this video.

Lolz. I guess we know why she had so many views.

And yeah Jarrod, lol.

omg lol.

and yea i didnt like her that much. dont know why. maybe the dude. haha

yeah, she had a cool personality too and she didn't have to go over the top about it. she like, sang anddddd had a good personality.

well, i suppose you could say the same for wee mary, but i prefered the canadian.

LOL it's totally not up to me.

oh well, we're allowed to have opinions eh? that's what this forums for.. i think.

bet she's all excited though. buzzin & all that.

Yeah you know I liked that. I thought it was cute.

Haha nah it's not up to any of us, but we can have opinions yes. :]

Haha yeah I can imagine. I know what she feels like, the same thing I felt when I won the drawing to go on their bus and meet them. Except she probably feels it like, ten fold. Haha.