enter shikari

WayneFarro

my favorite song by them is Jonny Sniper. the bass line during the verses rules soooo much!

however, i only love the EP version. the version on the new album that leaked is only like half as good... oh well.

yessssss! jonny sniper is my favorite aswell :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
i hate them. Ive seen them twice, and theyve been terrible both times.

AMEN TO THAT! rofl.

I hate people who are all like "They're so innovative and original, mixing trance and rock!"

Erm hello? Anyone heard of REFUSED? rofl. Or maybe Pitchshifter? I can think of loads. They're rubbish if you ask me.

love em <333..

i launched an spanish fansite a while ago, but is kinda death, i dont have enough time to upload pictures, media etc...

cool, can i have a link to it please? i'd love to see it. your sig is cool :]

i hate them. Ive seen them twice, and theyve been terrible both times.

really? i think they're really good live. you should of got some glowsticks and moshed around a bit, then it would of been good, that's fun! :]

cool, can i have a link to it please? i'd love to see it. your sig is cool :]

really? i think they're really good live. you should of got some glowsticks and moshed around a bit, then it would of been good, that's fun! :]

tbh the first time i saw them i was in the pit most of the night mainly because i was bored and i lost my friend and my shoe. Its ok though because i found them both not long after but then i fell and this huge 19 stone bloke stood on me then realised and decided to help me up. ugh

They were practically born at Club 85 which is a music venue in my town.

NAMEDROP.

;)

They're basically rip off of H.O.R.S.E. the band. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, as they're still good and they've done well for themselves.

They are very arrogant about it, though...

tbh the first time i saw them i was in the pit most of the night mainly because i was bored and i lost my friend and my shoe. Its ok though because i found them both not long after but then i fell and this huge 19 stone bloke stood on me then realised and decided to help me up. ugh

haha, yeah mosh pits can be brutal, that's why i stay out of them usually, i'm skinny so my bones will break easily in a mosh pit so it's for my own safety.