Gym Class Heroes

charlee

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but importantly it's not conventional hip hop, which is always about the violence, drugs, cars. gch talks about girls, too, though. i think the great difference is that it's a more intelligent hiphop, the skill, wit and emotion in each song is just genius.

yep. they are what hip-hop should be.

yeah. i was lucky enough to see them at warped tour last year and i was really close. i could have went up and talked to travie or any of them if i wanted but i wasnt super in to them then. if i was i would have crapped my pants. lol. i saw them twice that day.

i love gch.

but it's kind of annoying how everyone's just now going crazy over 'cupid's chokehold' and i've been listening to that song for the past two years.

it really gets on my nerves but i still love them and they deserve the success.

You werent the first and you wont be the last. They a pretty cool band, glad they rep upstate as well.

so today it became real to me as to how popularized they are becoming. I was paying for my groceries and some lady in the other lane had 4 bottles of sunkist orange soda and who's on the back cover of it?? good ole GCH. crazy....