Gym Class Heroes

charlee

hey, i was just wondering if anyone thinks that they are amazing like i do. i saw them saturday night and it was amazing. it was the second time (actually third time.. i saw them twice in one day) i've seen them live. it was awesome.. so let me know what you think.. i'll be posting pictures as soon as i can.. and maybe some video if i can figure it out.. :P

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i've liked them for about a year but i liked them before everyone else. i mean i've been like 2 feet away from travie and at the show i went to saturday he was kind of close and the people next to me was freaking out.. it's like they are all of a sudden famous.. it's wierd.. but they are AMAZING and i love them :)

i like them a lot but i'm really annoyed that they got all big so quickly. i've seen them live twice before they were big and they were awesome, and practically no one was singing and that's the way i like it. i got first row at the one show, and travis came out and stood RIGHT, I MEAN RIGHT in front of my. my head was like in his chest, and i was getting beat in the head by all the girls trying to touch him. and also by him, reaching out to touch them back... i was i coulda gotten a pic...

^ argh!!! i know. so i sware there was this one day at school and at least in one person from every class was singing cupids chokehold. i was like noo and then i heard it on the radio and i was like WTF?!?!?! i mean im glad that they are getting more recognition but when ppl just know them from one song and say oooh i love GCH i am just like stfu! sorry, it just makes me really mad. i mean thats what happend lat year with FOB and sugar were going down.

^ and dont get me wrong about cupids chokehold. i like that song too, but its so annoying when one song is all people know a band by and its not even their best one....

about the favorite song. thats hard, but here are some i loveee: make out club, papercuts, 7 weeks, New Friend Request (its pretty clever), clothes off, simple living, faces in the hall..err so many more. =]

and you?

i love gch.

but it's kind of annoying how everyone's just now going crazy over 'cupid's chokehold' and i've been listening to that song for the past two years.

it really gets on my nerves but i still love them and they deserve the success.

i wish they'd do a video for 'shoot down the stars'.

I know what you mean about Cupid's chokehold. When it first came out on the radio I was excited. then it was on the top 40 radio station (the devil of all radio stations) and I was pretty sad.

Some girl I work with was like "OMG I love that song!"

"yeah, it's been out for like 2 years."

"really?"

"Yeah, really.it was on their last album"

"ohhh."