Paramore: Live in Anaheim, PRESSURE VIDEO

Oooh i guess thats the video they were going to launch FBR+ with on Tuesday

I'm not complaining about seeing it early

That is SUCH a good video i love it :]

Well, in the description of the video it says, "This live performance of 'Pressure' appears as part of the FBR+ Live Series 'Paramore Live In Anaheim." So, I think it's going to be the whole show that will be on FBR+, but I could be wrong.

And BTW, I loved this video. The audio was excellent, but since it was so high-quality, you can only hear Hayley singing, not crowd. Unless she puts her microphone down to the crowd. It's great that way, but I'm just not use to watching videos like that.

Well, in the description of the video it says, "This live performance of 'Pressure' appears as part of the FBR+ Live Series 'Paramore Live In Anaheim." So, I think it's going to be the whole show that will be on FBR+, but I could be wrong.

And BTW, I loved this video. The audio was excellent, but since it was so high-quality, you can only hear Hayley singing, not crowd. Unless she puts her microphone down to the crowd. It's great that way, but I'm just not use to watching videos like that.

Oooh right maybe i should have read the description haha

I just thought they were going to put one song up, i would love if they did the whole show

But yes that video is pretty amazing, i've already watched it like 4 times over :]

Oooh right maybe i should have read the description haha

I just thought they were going to put one song up, i would love if they did the whole show

But yes that video is pretty amazing, i've already watched it like 4 times over :]

Yeah, I thought they were only going to put up one song too. But, it's awesome that they are probably going to be putting up the whole show. The people who went to that show are lucky. I would love to see video's from the I went to in that quality.

Her voice sounds good - but I think she sounds better in what I've heard lately. And hopefully, as she's worked more with her vocal coach and the like, she's getting to where she can sing more without straining as much.

Everything's tuned down a half step here too I believe...they did that after they came back from the week off to put less strain on her voice.

But man, do they sound great...I can't wait to see them again.