Paramore: Live in Anaheim, PRESSURE VIDEO

i'm surprised they decided to choose Anaheim after her voice issues. if i would've known that they were going to do a live video i would've been pretty worried because at the beach show before that her voice was cracking but she sounded awesome that night. i do remember that during the show she put the mic towards the crowd alot during the parts when she had to sing the higher notes.

oh and rachna i totally spotted us becaue nikki was wearing a coral top and i saw it hahaha.

i'm surprised they decided to choose Anaheim after her voice issues. if i would've known that they were going to do a live video i would've been pretty worried because at the beach show before that her voice was cracking but she sounded awesome that night. i do remember that during the show she put the mic towards the crowd alot during the parts when she had to sing the higher notes.

oh and rachna i totally spotted us becaue nikki was wearing a coral top and i saw it hahaha.

haha awesome. i'll have to go back and look for her =]

Her voice sounds good - but I think she sounds better in what I've heard lately. And hopefully, as she's worked more with her vocal coach and the like, she's getting to where she can sing more without straining as much.

Everything's tuned down a half step here too I believe...they did that after they came back from the week off to put less strain on her voice.

But man, do they sound great...I can't wait to see them again.

yea, its played a half step lower, they did that at the Rock n roll hall of fame and the AP show.

woot. woot. I have a question...what is the meaning of this image ??

80446072e353799e.jpg

Well, it was the backdrop they used for the entire tour...and, of course, Hayley came out onstage each night carrying the lantern...but as for it having any specific meaning, they never said anything about it. I do think it looks really cool though.