The Photography Thread

goodnote

arghhhh, those are all so GREAT! i've actually come upon your account before when i was browsing flickrs.

Thank you!

I've just taken a look at yours and you've got so much on there!!!You've got some really lovely shots :)

Has anyone heard of that project where you take a photo everyday without fail for a year kinda documenting your life?I've been thinking about trying it out for a while but it's going to mean taking my camera literally everywhere for a year and it's big and bulky and then what if I just have a really boring day where I stay home and do nothing...what do I photograph then?It's my birthday on the 14th though so I think that might be the push I need to start it off.

The fireworks are really nice too!

My favourites probably the second one.Lovely colours :)

Has anyone heard of that project where you take a photo everyday without fail for a year kinda documenting your life?I've been thinking about trying it out for a while but it's going to mean taking my camera literally everywhere for a year and it's big and bulky and then what if I just have a really boring day where I stay home and do nothing...what do I photograph then?It's my birthday on the 14th though so I think that might be the push I need to start it off.

I had thought about that, cuz I saw people on youtube who take pictures of themselves every day for a year. Mabye I'll do it, it could be fun haha

thanks!

I wish I could have gone to the beach :( instead I had to sit out in the pouring rain.

I did get to have 2 fried doughs tho. I loove fried dough :)

booo rain.

the beach was SOO crowded though.

i luckily only went with one other person so we found just enough room for two girls.

booo rain.

the beach was SOO crowded though.

i luckily only went with one other person so we found just enough room for two girls.

yea I bet. It's like that in my town, we have people from all over that go to the park for the fireworks.

i'm lucky tho, they set them off at the bottom of the hill down my street, so I get to see them prefectly and there's no annoying tourists to deal with haha

lol. lucky.

fireworks have been banned here now and a few other places in washington.

People still do it anyway but its those young 'uns creating those illegal bomb things. My cousin and his friends make them all the time and it's crazy how hard/loud it shakes the ground.

so i can just put random pictures here and people will say something about it?

and it doesn't even have to relate to [paramore, but you all are paramiore fans? Sorry, i'm new.

But I loove this!

hubb9re.jpg

hubby13re.jpg

hubby14re.jpg

hubby21re.jpg

hubby20re.jpg

hubby25re.jpg

hubby23re.jpg

brush35RESIZED.jpg

soccer55RESIZED.jpg

soccer14RESIZED.jpg

soccer16RESIZED.jpg

43w2r0g.jpg

3ymk2fs.jpg

42jxlj8.jpg

ahh I have soo much more you don't even know. :)!

Thank you!

I've just taken a look at yours and you've got so much on there!!!You've got some really lovely shots :)

The fireworks are really nice too!

My favourites probably the second one.Lovely colours :)

thanks! i ended up having to buy a pro account because i had so many pictures. most of them are just crap though.

i know what you're talking about. it's called a 365 journal. i have one on greaestjournal, even though i haven't updated it yet.

Is it worth getting a pro account?

I was literally just about to now but it's £12 and that could buy me something pretty instead...

I want it all to be neat and tidy and in sets though and it'll only let you have three on a normal account. The thing is, I've only had it since May so I don't know if I'll use it in a year otherwise I'd just do it... I'm awful with signing up to things then not using them.I think I'll use it but I always say that about stuff.But maybe if I've paid for it I'll feel like I need to use it?Idk. Gah.

I updated it with some new stuff tonight though.

Cliiiiiiick...

dsc1770sv1.jpg

Is it worth getting a pro account?

I was literally just about to now but it's £12 and that could buy me something pretty instead...

I want it all to be neat and tidy and in sets though and it'll only let you have three on a normal account. The thing is, I've only had it since May so I don't know if I'll use it in a year otherwise I'd just do it... I'm awful with signing up to things then not using them.I think I'll use it but I always say that about stuff.But maybe if I've paid for it I'll feel like I need to use it?Idk. Gah.

I updated it with some new stuff tonight though.

Cliiiiiiick...

dsc1770sv1.jpg

those are so good! i would kill for a d80. but yeah, it's totally worth it, you get unlimited sets, and you can put the sets in collections, and they only let you have 200 pictures if your not pro. i ran out really quick.

Only 200?I think I'm up to 100ish at the moment so I'm gonna need it.Screw it.I'll do it tomorrow.I love my D80 to pieces.I was saving up for a D50 then I heard about the D80 being launched so I decided to hold it off and carry on saving.It took me like a year in all!

I didn't get too many good ones of Saosin but thank you!

Beau kindlly threw water over me and into the crowd and I got quite a bit on my lense.I thought I managed to clean most of it off but when I uploaded them I was like shiiiiiiiiiiiiit :uhh: . Luckily that was at the begining of the third song though so I still managed to get a couple.