The Photography Thread

goodnote

I hate when people steal pics and don't credit.I used to but I've gotten too lazy.It takes up more memory when you've got to save a watermarked version as well as the original and my computer's so slow and old =/

Though one time the bassist of this band called Blood Roses took one of my watermarked pics and used it on his myspace which was pretty cool & they're just starting to get known now but under the name lights!Action! or something.

^ yeah. that's why... i mean i'm not like professional or anything, and i don't think people would steal them. but you never know, i don't take any chances. i've had one too many concert pics stolen, so yeah, i just don't take chances with anything...

ahhh. I just might start tagging mine. ha, but no one really cares enough to steal pics of the bands i see.

I hate when people steal pics and don't credit.I used to but I've gotten too lazy.It takes up more memory when you've got to save a watermarked version as well as the original and my computer's so slow and old =/

Though one time the bassist of this band called Blood Roses took one of my watermarked pics and used it on his myspace which was pretty cool & they're just starting to get known now but under the name lights!Action! or something.

haha. the drummer in lorene drive used one of my pics for his default once. and last night, i was taking pics of somne band, and two band memebers in two different bands walked up and asked me to send them, which is pretty awesome.

Cast the First Stone (saw them again)

P5180013.gif

They're really lovely =]

I really like this one though ^

Last month I saw Bayside & Moneen and Kenny who's the singer/guitarist of Moneen invited me & my friend to the show the next night and I figured I'd be cheeky and ask for a photo pass and it payed off. Then after the show the next night the manager gave me his email to send my photos to him which was awesome.I only sent them on Friday so I haven't got a reply yet but I'm hoping they'll surface on their myspace or something.

If you'd like to see them they're here. =]