The Photography Thread

goodnote

I loooooove photography.

I'm really, really lucky in the sense that I have a Nikon D80 which is a brilliant camera. It's pretty much my pride and joy because it's just beautiful, plus I spent a long, long time working to save enough money for it. It's worth the investment though because photography's what I want to do with my life.

I'm not a film person though because I lent my camera to my mum a while back and she broke it, it's costly and i'm way too impatient to see what my pictures are like!

Taken in like September on a what I think was a cannon ixus. It was borrowed and I can't remember!:

Taken on a kodak easyshare last August:

Taken on my Nikon for my photography exam =]:

Sorry , I probably went a little overboard!

ORLY well that i never knew and that i am going to have to try out =D lol

You can set the shutter speed & ISO independatly but they essentially both control the pictures brightness.

You want as high a shutter speed as possible without the pictures blurring and as high an ISO as you can get without making everyone look blown out and white and with minimum digital noise.Just play around with your settings and stuff before the band come out =]

Getting a photopass is a bitch though.

Unless you're from some big fancy magazine then most people don't want to know which really, really sucks.