The Photography Thread

goodnote

here's some of my pics... blahh! i was bored... and i know that my pics aren't great or even close to great but i love my camera and taking pics. sorry i have soo much picz! lol.

enjoY!!! >>>

here's some pics from where i live//HAWAII...

DSC00979.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

DSC01085.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

and here's pics of when my family and i drove to Tahoe from San Jose last year for our snowboarding trip... >>>

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

and here's some random picz...>>>

DSC01069.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01063.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

^^the middle one says PARAMORE in Japanese...^^

hope you liked them... err some of them hehe... more to come in the future...

i was wondering, if anyone can tell me what camera is really good for photography, but is pretty cheap at the same time.

i mean, i like my camera, but it's not meant for real photography.

and i don't want to ask my parents for a real expensive one, 'cause i don't want to bother them.

i want to see if i can get one for my birthday in novmeber, so thank you to whoever can help :]

i was wondering, if anyone can tell me what camera is really good for photography, but is pretty cheap at the same time.

i mean, i like my camera, but it's not meant for real photography.

and i don't want to ask my parents for a real expensive one, 'cause i don't want to bother them.

i want to see if i can get one for my birthday in novmeber, so thank you to whoever can help :]

Prof. camera's don't come cheap. sadly. the best I think are the Nikon d80 and the Canon rebel, but those are both over a thousand.

my camera is an olympus sd-500uz ultra zoom. it's nice, for a point and shoot and proffesional, or at least thats what the box says.

So I take pics mostly at shows around me. I'm still getting used to my camara even if I've had it since december...

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_12862.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

Its late I'll post more tomorrow.

Night.

escape the fate, right? :hyper:

Prof. camera's don't come cheap. sadly. the best I think are the Nikon d80 and the Canon rebel, but those are both over a thousand.

escape the fate, right? :hyper:

I have a Canon rebel it was like 700 on sale I think, I don't really know cause I got it for christmas. And yeah the bottom two are escape the fate, If you want more of them you can PM me.

I'm jealous of all you people that have a good camera. or at least a SLR.

I just went browsing through some camera sites and I'm soo poor :( I can only afford like $300 or less and they're all crap cameras. ahughfau

my dad works at a newspaper and they use D80s there, with like every attachment you could think of. I mess with them when i go up there, and i get some pretty amazing pics. it sucks they're so expensive. when i start working, i'm gonna save a couple paychecks.