The Photography Thread

goodnote

Yeah :) I got a perfect score on the state tests,

so my dad decided it was present time!

and who argues with a present?!

Oh wow, that's great! Congrats! (:

Haha, I would not argue with that ;p

I'm saving up for a new lense for my camera(still). I think I'll get something after I take my braces off which hopefully will be late this year or early next, so photography equipment will be high on my wishlist then, haha :P

Oh wow, that's great! Congrats! (:

Haha, I would not argue with that ;p

I'm saving up for a new lense for my camera(still). I think I'll get something after I take my braces off which hopefully will be late this year or early next, so photography equipment will be high on my wishlist then, haha :P

I love photography but my wishlist is filled with more singing equipment.

I lately discovered that I can somewhat sing (my friends all told me I sounded amazing but idk) so I want to see how good I can get.

Here's to getting the stuff we want! :D

I love photography but my wishlist is filled with more singing equipment.

I lately discovered that I can somewhat sing (my friends all told me I sounded amazing but idk) so I want to see how good I can get.

Here's to getting the stuff we want! :D

That's awesome! I wish I could sing, haha.

I brought my film camera back to school with me.

Now all I need is to get some film and I cant wait to shoot. Weeee!

Awesomeness! :D

I just rememebered that my dad has a classic slr camera(he used to loove photography, I think that's where I got it from ;p)! I shall take a look at that tomorrow, and maybe start shooting a bit with that. See how it's to shoot without the digitalness, haha.

film is the funnest of all fun (: very expensive though... not the camera equipment, but the actually film and development ! i think that's the only drawback. it's so exciting though (:

So true. I love working with film. I really cant wait to start photography classes so I can learn to develop on my own, because the dark rooms at my school are free for art students.

Awesomeness! :D

I just rememebered that my dad has a classic slr camera(he used to loove photography, I think that's where I got it from ;p)! I shall take a look at that tomorrow, and maybe start shooting a bit with that. See how it's to shoot without the digitalness, haha.

I definitely get my photography love from my dad.

I got my film SLR from my uncle. He didnt know I did photography so when I visited him and he found out he was like, "Oh, you do photography... you do film?" and I was like, "I used to but I dont have a camera anymore." and he was like... "I have an extra, I'll give it to you."

It was kind of awesome. Fully equipped with two lenses. One being wide-angle.

I definitely get my photography love from my dad.

I got my film SLR from my uncle. He didnt know I did photography so when I visited him and he found out he was like, "Oh, you do photography... you do film?" and I was like, "I used to but I dont have a camera anymore." and he was like... "I have an extra, I'll give it to you."

It was kind of awesome. Fully equipped with two lenses. One being wide-angle.

Ooh, that is awesome!

I'm pretty sure my dad has two or three lenses for his. He don't use it anymore though, so he'll probably let me have it (:

What exactly do you study, btw?