The Photography Thread

goodnote

Ah, dude you're lucky! I'm hoping for a sigma telezoom lense for either christmas or my birthday :) I thought the trip to Copenhagen to see Paramore would be my christmas, but it sounded on my mom last night that it was just a random gift, haha.

Thats cool! I have a telephoto lens and I love it. It comes in handy when I'm sitting the balcony or something at a concert. I actually used it this weekend at the All Time Low concert I went to. I absolutely adorable the thing. The only problem I have is that its heavy and sometimes I cant really hold it for long periods of time because my hands begin to shake. lol

Great stuff everyone. This isnt really photography exactly... its a stop animation I randomly made today. All the pictures were taken with my camera and whatnot, but its not like it was really photography based or anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ToWCvYkxs

Great, I really like it!

I wouldn't have the patience to do one.

I'm extremely proud of this.

The Devil Wears Prada - 7/17/09 Warped Tour

Was bored in Digital Photography class and decided to edit it.. loved how it came out compared to the original.

Your photos are great. I like them all.

So here is my flickr which I updated a few days ago.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/andalix/

Since I don't have my own camera, (I borrowed other's for my trips) that's why my photos are not that good.

I really wanna buy a good camera and as I see, you all are more interested in photography than I am so I'd like to ask you what type of camera I should buy for starting. I really appreciate if you could help me.

@Kristen: I like the first pic the most!