The Photography Thread

goodnote

Ugh, I had this awesome idea in my head, and it failed horribly. I really need a tripod, my camera was balanced on stacks of toilet paper on the sink.

4163934929_5d25597267.jpg

do love.

i hate it when you get ideas and they don't turn out anything like you want them to - and not in the good way (this is obviously one of the good ones). it's happening to me so often lately, well annoying.

do love.

i hate it when you get ideas and they don't turn out anything like you want them to - and not in the good way (this is obviously one of the good ones). it's happening to me so often lately, well annoying.

That's basically every picture I have ever taken. Haha, but they normally don't result in good pictures.

^that's rad, ice or glass ?

this isn't a photo, well it is a photo but not a photography photo you know, i just had to take a picture because i find it quite funny in a weird way

4171156379_77ed3ee4ed.jpg

this is actually our dining room but it's where me and my sisters like, work and do internet and stuff. kinda funny what a mess it gets and unnecessary (but completely necessary at the same time) amounts of laptops.