The Photography Thread

goodnote

No problem. I like those ones too! A whole lot.

I love how simply beautiful your pictures are. Nothing overdone.

How do you do that really cool light effect that you have in a few of your pictures?

Thank you! I definitely like simplicity. :)

And if your camera has a night shot effect, put it on that setting. Then take a picture of someone, and make sure there are lights around, but generally not behind them. After the first click of the shutter move your camera around in spirals towards the light. You should have that super cool effect after. :)

I love that first one Kailey! Amazing :D

Thank you Guro! :D

What camera do you have Kailey? :) I think I've asked this before, but i can't remember, haha.

I think me and some friends are gonna go out and take a fall photoshoot one of these days, I'll probably mostly be behind the camera then, so I'll try to get some pics up after that :)

Thank you! I definitely like simplicity. :)

And if your camera has a night shot effect, put it on that setting. Then take a picture of someone, and make sure there are lights around, but generally not behind them. After the first click of the shutter move your camera around in spirals towards the light. You should have that super cool effect after. :)

Cool, I'll have to try that sometime.

Thanks.