The Photography Thread

goodnote

What camera do you have Kailey? :) I think I've asked this before, but i can't remember, haha.

I think me and some friends are gonna go out and take a fall photoshoot one of these days, I'll probably mostly be behind the camera then, so I'll try to get some pics up after that :)

I have a Canon Rebel XS.

And that sounds awesome! I can't wait to see those! I need to take some fall pictures too.

Cool, I'll have to try that sometime.

Thanks.

Yeah no problem! It's really fun. :)

I have a Canon Rebel XS.

And that sounds awesome! I can't wait to see those! I need to take some fall pictures too.

Yeah no problem! It's really fun. :)

I think that's the same as 1000D? Hehe, they only have numbers here. If it is, my friend has the same one :)

Fall pictures is awesome, there's such lovely colors outside in the fall haha ;)

I think that's the same as 1000D? Hehe, they only have numbers here. If it is, my friend has the same one :)

Fall pictures is awesome, there's such lovely colors outside in the fall haha ;)

Yeah it's the same camera. :)

What camera do you use?

And I agree! Right now California is still stuck in summer mode for the most part. All the grass and trees are still dead and it's still hot. :nono:

Yeah it's the same camera. :)

What camera do you use?

And I agree! Right now California is still stuck in summer mode for the most part. All the grass and trees are still dead and it's still hot. :nono:

Nice (Y)

I use a Canon EOS 450D =)

Aw, haha. Here's it's almost minus degrees ;p