Hi

Ashhh

Dude..You're not getting old at aaaaaaaall! :D You're never too old to go to gigs! ..Hmm just thought id tell ya!

Thanks :) I still feel old' date=' though, especially when half the band is 10 years younger than me :)[/quote']

lmao Yeah..Now You probably understand how I feel when I listen to like u2 or something lmao. I feel like a baby..A nice baby though lol..Aaa Im talking randomness lol :roll:

*edit : 99 posts :shock: *

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude..You're not getting old at aaaaaaaall! :D You're never too old to go to gigs! ..Hmm just thought id tell ya!

Thanks :) I still feel old' date=' though, especially when half the band is 10 years younger than me :)[/quote']

lmao Yeah..Now You probably understand how I feel when I listen to like u2 or something lmao. I feel like a baby..A nice baby though lol..Aaa Im talking randomness lol :roll:

Yeah, well, that's why I still listen to bands like R.E.M. too :) They make me feel young. And even a band like The Get Up Kids or Jimmy Eat World - I mean, those guys are about my age :) So, I guess I'm an equal opportunity listener - some old, some medium and some young :)