Album Art? UK Preorder!

nemesis90

WOWZA! i was mentioned on the homepage! :D thats amazing, thank you, i feel special lol :)

Haha - yeah - you posted it well before AP.net...I saw it there first, but then saw your post from yesterday, so you get the credit...I did list AP.net just in case anyone wanted corroboration from a "major" news source haha...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha - yeah - you posted it well before AP.net...I saw it there first, but then saw your post from yesterday, so you get the credit...I did list AP.net just in case anyone wanted corroboration from a "major" news source haha...

HAHA haf the stuff on there is sent in by fans. and the ret the just let sit in their news pile for a couple of days and then the staff claims it as their own. =[

Just because it's plain does not mean anything. There are tons of covers out there that are just as plain as this. Plus, there could be some really cool things inside the insert, not just the cover.

plus, it's the music that matters.

I actually like the idea of a pretty plain cover. There are too many overdone, overcluttered album covers out there right now.

And yeah - totally agree - it's the music on the album that really counts. And all indications are that that will be spectacular :)

Just because it's plain does not mean anything. There are tons of covers out there that are just as plain as this. Plus, there could be some really cool things inside the insert, not just the cover.

plus, it's the music that matters.

I'm not criticizing, I'm just saying, i wouldn't like it

and not saying anything about the music, just discussing the cover, i think it should be a cool cover

and i don't think that one is

for me the cover is the icing on the cake...

like i dunno about you guys, but i buy most my records at the store...so when im browsing, if i see something that catches my eye...im more inclined to wanna see and hear whats inside.

so if someone who didn't know about paramore happened to be browsing at their local FYE or whatever and they saw some really rad cover, i would hope that it would be paramore's..

RAD.

i really really really hope that isn't the cover art. like someone said on absolutepunk, "it looks like a poor man's The Black Parade..." its way too simple and boring. they could at least put their name on it, ya know? anywho, maybe its not the real cover art. *crosses fingers, toes, arms, feet, legs, ears, eyes, nostrils, knees, eye lashes*

Although for some reason HMV has it listed more expensive than Play.com

I rather Play.com though they have never let me down when i order stuff

Soooo yeah cheaper wins :]

Yeah same here. Plus not only is it cheaper ordering online but you get it delivered to you on the day of release which is cool if your too lazy to go out and actually buy it.