Born for this cover

Okay obviously I should change my sig to say "I'm a retard" because I didn't read that you did all of that stuff. And what are the fruity loops?

no your not an idiot lol i added that after i read your post. Fruity loops is a program that allows you to make drum beats and stuff, it can do alot more than just drum beats but thats what I use it for primarily.

from wikipedia

the ability to attach labels to isolated auditory stimuli on the basis of pitch alone" without external reference.[1] Possessors of absolute pitch exhibit the ability in varying degrees. Generally, absolute pitch implies some or all of the following abilities:

* Identify and name individual pitches played on various instruments

* Name the key of a given piece of tonal music

* Identify and name all the tones of a given chord or other tonal mass

* Sing a given pitch without an external reference

* Name the pitches of common everyday occurrences such as car horns

Individuals may possess both absolute pitch and relative pitch ability in varying degrees. Both relative and absolute pitch work together in actual musical listening and practice, although individuals exhibit preferred strategies in using each skill

i think i have perfect pitch to some extent. i can tell many chords and notes by ear but not all the stuff listed there.