May 17th, Avalon Los Angeles CA

Trevor

haha I have an AP spanish lit test the next day but I figure seeing paramore the night before will help me get a better score haha! so I bought my tickets! i'm so excited!! :hyper:

oh and i've never been to the avalon but I heard they don't let cameras in :( do they?

oo i wanna take that class! but i can't =[

anyways. um, there's no rule saying they don't. i'm taking mine to the M&G which they'll probably be fine with, but call the venue.

i'm sure it's fine though, because the other half of the venue is a night club tha DOES allow cameras, so it should be fine.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I have an AP spanish lit test the next day but I figure seeing paramore the night before will help me get a better score haha! so I bought my tickets! i'm so excited!! :hyper:

oh and i've never been to the avalon but I heard they don't let cameras in :( do they?

oo i wanna take that class! but i can't =[

anyways. um, there's no rule saying they don't. i'm taking mine to the M&G which they'll probably be fine with, but call the venue.

i'm sure it's fine though, because the other half of the venue is a night club tha DOES allow cameras, so it should be fine.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Yeah, I wish but both my parents will be gone.:( I was going to ask my cousin but she has school the next day. But I think I can live without seeing them for one more month.

Oh I'm trying to get a hold of my brother because he went to the Avalon a couple of weeks ago, so I'm trying to see if they allowed him to bring a camera in. I'll let you guys know once he calls me back.

Guest haunted_dreams55

WooHoo!!! There is a really really good chance for me to go!!

EDIT: Well now I can't go because I forgot that the Almost wasn't going to be there so my dad wont take me because he said that was the only reason he was going to go. :(