May 17th, Avalon Los Angeles CA

Trevor

i'm uploading all mine now. and my videos. which you can hear my singing in. but whatever. o and in one of them, Trevor stuck his hand in it so he could become internet famous

Thats right, hand modeling here I come.

So did anyone manage to hang w/ them a bit by the bus afterwards? Steph? Brent?

and just so ya'll know... that foul stench was radiating from that guy next to me.. NOT ME, the shaggy dude with the lip ring who had his gigantically fat friend hanging on his back.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and just so ya'll know... that foul stench was radiating from that guy next to me.. NOT ME, the shaggy dude with the lip ring who had his gigantically fat friend hanging on his back.

duh we stayed after. thats when scooter madness went down.

duh we stayed after. thats when scooter madness went down.

wow seriously. scooter madness to say the very least.

i was playing catch with zach for a bit before they moved the bus in front of the venue. they were filming it to, and they said it'll be a video they post on their page and such. so that'll be cool.

and its kinda funny cause im older than zach. but he is the one touring the world playing music. awesome!

EW OMG. his hair was so nasty. his sweat was like, dripping on to me. ewwwwww

steph....where are all the pics with my hand in them? :)

it was awesome meeting all you guys - steph, rachna, trevor...great show...and yeah...i am bruised from the ribcage down...and i did get kicked in the head once really good during pressure....sometimes it sucks being the tallest target :)

california crowds are insane though...wow.

great, great show...and hayley flying down the street on steph's scooter/mini-moped while everyone yells "hayley look out...come back...don't go down that alley" was definitely a memory that won't be forgotten... :)

steph....where are all the pics with my hand in them? :)

it was awesome meeting all you guys - steph, rachna, trevor...great show...and yeah...i am bruised from the ribcage down...and i did get kicked in the head once really good during pressure....sometimes it sucks being the tallest target :)

california crowds are insane though...wow.

great, great show...and hayley flying down the street on steph's scooter/mini-moped while everyone yells "hayley look out...come back...don't go down that alley" was definitely a memory that won't be forgotten... :)

your hand infiltrated my BFT video.

oh steph was yelling at me about my hand being in all her videos...and my singing being in her hallelujah vid :)

my arms are way too long :(

man...reading and posting on the boards thru my phone is hard to keep up with....have you posted your vids yet? i'll have to watch when i get home...

mis videos de Paramore::

Misery Business: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7334390348796412114

Born For This: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5029119083908312249

For A Pessimist: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7511415736697765792

53 seconds of Pressure: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7616915812789953635

please excuse my horrendous singing in the For A Pessmist video. you can hear it in there the most. also, google seemed to have lessened the quality of these videos a bit for some reason, but the audio is still pretty sweet if i do say so myself