May 17th, Avalon Los Angeles CA

Trevor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going. i wonder how early the m&g is going to be. ew i'm already dreading the traffic.

I know seriously... it'll take two hours to get CLOSE.

haha TREV (omgz! FSB!), you crack me up

I WISH I could be there & the Anaheim show, but I'd have to miss school. Have fun you guys!

:willy_nilly: FSB for lifeee! :willy_nilly:

u have anatomy in HS?? anyways, i'm going to this show, but no M&G for me. I hesitated and when i finally said "screw it, i'll get em" they were gone..o well, i have m&G for anaheim so it's all good.

yea i doubled up on science this year thinking i wanted to be a doctor, and it would look good on my transcript. turns out it's like, the class for kids who've taken bio but aren't ready for chem. so i ptretty much hate it because i'm in APchem

yea i doubled up on science this year thinking i wanted to be a doctor, and it would look good on my transcript. turns out it's like, the class for kids who've taken bio but aren't ready for chem. so i ptretty much hate it because i'm in APchem

haha..that's kinda funny cuz same thing happened to me in HS with some science classes..

Anyways, i know the tour starts soon ( a week i think?) and now i'm debating whether i should read/watch vids/see pics of the shows cuz i did that during the last tour and it took away a little bit of the excitement cuz i kinda knew what was going on. Anyone gonna refrain or is it just a silly?

silly girl this is about the LA show. but i want you to come to the anaheim show even moreeeeeee.

I know it's about the LA show that's why I said there AND Anaheim. Out of the two, I'd much rather go to Anaheim though. I'm still super jealous of you socal kiddies. Don't wear them out too much cuz I'm seeing them right after :P

I have two tickets to the show at the Avalon on Thursday the 17th but will not be able to go. I would like to give them to a fan that can't afford to go. Its not sold out the last time I checked, so if you can afford to buy tickets, you can get them. I want to give these away for free to someone that wants to go but wouldn't be able to purchase the tickets. Send me a PM if you are intrested, in the event that there are multiple people that want the tickets, I'll throw all the names in a hat and pick one out. Please only message me if you can use the tickets, I don't want them to go to waste.

Thanks,

Chris

I have two tickets to the show at the Avalon on Thursday the 17th but will not be able to go. I would like to give them to a fan that can't afford to go. Its not sold out the last time I checked, so if you can afford to buy tickets, you can get them. I want to give these away for free to someone that wants to go but wouldn't be able to purchase the tickets. Send me a PM if you are intrested, in the event that there are multiple people that want the tickets, I'll throw all the names in a hat and pick one out. Please only message me if you can use the tickets, I don't want them to go to waste.

Thanks,

Chris

haha i have all AP classes that day. except my AP tests will be over!! so i'm not missing anything important. except anatomy, but that class can go screw itself.

haha I have an AP spanish lit test the next day but I figure seeing paramore the night before will help me get a better score haha! so I bought my tickets! i'm so excited!! :hyper:

oh and i've never been to the avalon but I heard they don't let cameras in :( do they?

haha i have all AP classes that day. except my AP tests will be over!! so i'm not missing anything important. except anatomy, but that class can go screw itself.

haha I have an AP spanish lit test the next day but I figure seeing paramore the night before will help me get a better score haha! so I bought my tickets! i'm so excited!! :hyper:

oh and i've never been to the avalon but I heard they don't let cameras in :( do they?