Cool facts

clowdiaa

Tennesseeans are sometimes referred to as Butternuts, a tag which was first applied to Tennessee soldiers during the Civil War because of the tan color of their uniforms.

Hahaha Butternuts.

How much weight is saved by not painting an MD-11 Jumbo Jet? 300 pounds of weight can be saved.

HOLY CRAP! 300 pounds of paint for 5 characters! Wow.

The oldest known goldfish lived to 41 years of age. Its name was Fred.

Wooooow. That's older than my mom and dad.

This is just wrong!

On average, 12 newborns will be given to

the wrong parents daily.

OMG. [to the last one.]

Well I'm not having my baby in a hospital.

I'm not getting someone else's kid !

ha.

Many years back, Julia Roberts and Christie Brinkley both sold ice cream. Before she made it as a pop singer, Madonna sold doughnuts at Dunkin' Donuts. And in the burger arena, Jennifer Aniston was a waitress at a burger joint, Queen Latifah worked at Burger King, and Andie McDowell was employed by McDonald's.

An apple, onion, and potato all have the same taste. The differences in flavor are caused by their smell. To prove this - pinch your nose and take a bite from each. They will all taste sweet.

Found on Axius Sno-Off Automobile Windshield cover: "Caution: Never drive with the cover on your windshield."

Found a box of Tampax Tampons: "Remove used tampon before inserting a new one."

Found on a box of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts: "Warning: Pastry Filling May Be Hot When Heated"

Many years back, Julia Roberts and Christie Brinkley both sold ice cream. Before she made it as a pop singer, Madonna sold doughnuts at Dunkin' Donuts. And in the burger arena, Jennifer Aniston was a waitress at a burger joint, Queen Latifah worked at Burger King, and Andie McDowell was employed by McDonald's.

An apple, onion, and potato all have the same taste. The differences in flavor are caused by their smell. To prove this - pinch your nose and take a bite from each. They will all taste sweet.

Found on Axius Sno-Off Automobile Windshield cover: "Caution: Never drive with the cover on your windshield."

Found a box of Tampax Tampons: "Remove used tampon before inserting a new one."

Found on a box of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts: "Warning: Pastry Filling May Be Hot When Heated"

those last 3. hahahhaa.

An office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet.

7 out of 10 people believe in life after death.

Sailors once thought that wearing a gold earring would improve their eyesight.

A man filed a lawsuit against his doctor because he survived longer than what the doctor had predicted.

In the movie "The Matrix Reloaded" a 17 minute battle scene cost over $40 million to produce.

OMG. [to the last one.]

Well I'm not having my baby in a hospital.

I'm not getting someone else's kid !

ha.

me too! or i'll just have to tell the doctor when the baby comes out to mark my baby with like a band with his or her name on it and put it on the baby's wrist so i know it's MY baby when i get him or her back!!! omg! so my parents may not be my real parents?! hahaha that's funny. but scary to me. lol :uhh: