Cool facts

clowdiaa

I fall out of my bed all of the time so I doubt thats true.

haha it may be!

40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.

India has a Bill of Rights for cows

In Tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping.

Haha I found the 3rd one funny. Isn't it basically illegal everywhere? haha

haha it may be!

40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.

India has a Bill of Rights for cows

In Tennessee, it is against the law to drive a car while sleeping.

Haha I found the 3rd one funny. Isn't it basically illegal everywhere? haha

the the cow thing is true, in the indian culture cows are sacred.

Explain this... Since drowning is when you get fluid in your lungs and the alveoli burst....

A fish out of water, is a fish out of its element. A fish comes fully equipped with a pair of gills, which it uses to breathe under water. The gills extract life-sustaining oxygen from the hydrogen in the water molecules, in order to regulate the amount of oxygen intake. This maintains the necessary balance of the two components of water for the fish to survive.

When a fish is taken out of water, and exposed only to air, not to oxygen and hydrogen containing water, its gills are unable to control the oxygen intake, the delicate balance cannot be maintained, and the gills inhale a lethal overdose of oxygen. The fish essentially experiences death by "drowning."

stinkfish.gif

Explain this... Since drowning is when you get fluid in your lungs and the alveoli burst....

A fish out of water, is a fish out of its element. A fish comes fully equipped with a pair of gills, which it uses to breathe under water. The gills extract life-sustaining oxygen from the hydrogen in the water molecules, in order to regulate the amount of oxygen intake. This maintains the necessary balance of the two components of water for the fish to survive.

When a fish is taken out of water, and exposed only to air, not to oxygen and hydrogen containing water, its gills are unable to control the oxygen intake, the delicate balance cannot be maintained, and the gills inhale a lethal overdose of oxygen. The fish essentially experiences death by "drowning."

stinkfish.gif

^ that just randomly reminded me of a roadtrip i went on back in like october.. and there was a sign at some general store in the middle of nowhere that said "live turkeys for sale". it was around canadian thanksgiving.

now for a random fact..

penguins either waddle or slide on their bellies on snow, that motion is called "tobogganing".

^ that just randomly reminded me of a roadtrip i went on back in like october.. and there was a sign at some general store in the middle of nowhere that said "live turkeys for sale". it was around canadian thanksgiving.

now for a random fact..

penguins either waddle or slide on their bellies on snow, that motion is called "tobogganing".