Cool facts

clowdiaa

hah.i know.lol.it was on our random fact of the day today at school.haha.

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body that it could squirt blood 30 feet.

wow.gross.

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

(which probley also makes you loose brain cells.haha)

((I always heard that was 6 feet.... And that's from your aorta which is where the pressure is the highest... My numbers could be wrong...))

lol, I should stay out of here, I just keep disproving everyone... I feel like I'm ruining everybody's fun.

^ Nah i think it is, cause they all call their kids after the father who's name of course is Mohammed cause' he was named after his father.

Oooo, that's true. So then it would make sense for it to be the most common name in the world.

When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.

Wow, that's really weird.

That's kinda gross O.o But cool too.

Polar Bears can eat more than 50 lbs. of meat in one sitting

and famous ppl born today

1777 - Henry Clay, 'The Great Compromiser'

1791 - Francis P. Blair, helped found the Republican Party.

1913 - Lionel Hampton, orchestra leader & vibraphone improvisor

Bill Gates house was designed with a Macintosh computer

and its exactly 2 months till RIOT! comes out guys!

When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.

Wow, that's really weird.

Uhm... Again, not to be a buzzkill for everyone, but that's not true....

It's not your hair growing, but your skin receding from the hair shafts because of loss of muscle tone and water... Same with fingernails...

And Vampires didn't moan when they were dug up to have a steak drove through their hearts--those were just left over air pockets being expelled...

God, I'm not fun. Sorry guys, lol...

^ Nah i think it is, cause they all call their kids after the father who's name of course is Mohammed cause' he was named after his father.

Yeah.... My friend is Egyptian and she's a chick... And her middle name is Mohammed, after her dad....

More than 2,500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people

and this one is histerical...

In the year 2000, Pope John Paul II was named an Honorary Harlem Globetrotter

Oh dear god, I'm left handed HAHAH.... That'd be the cool way to go out though---a common utensil of some sort...

Uhm... Again, not to be a buzzkill for everyone, but that's not true....

It's not your hair growing, but your skin receding from the hair shafts because of loss of muscle tone and water... Same with fingernails...

And Vampires didn't moan when they were dug up to have a steak drove through their hearts--those were just left over air pockets being expelled...

God, I'm not fun. Sorry guys, lol...

Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!!!!!!!!!! lol just kidding. The websites need to get their facts straight.

penguins can't dance like on happy feet.

i was heart broken when i found this out!

poor dance-less penguins... :crybad: lol!

just kidding around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok a real fact here...

in Hawaii on the island of Oahu (where i live)... there's this tunnel on the Pali Highway

and there's a ledgend saying that if you have any kind of pork in your car as you drive

through the tunnel the Hawaiians that built the tunnel long ago in ancient Hawaii will come after you and haunt you because the ledgend says that pork upsets the balance between the Fire Goddess, Pele, and the Pig God, Kamapua'a. so if you're planning to come to visit Hawaii... eat your bacon quick before you go in the tunnel!!!