Top Posters In This Topic

how do i pronounce there name?

chee-oh-dos haha

its more like kee-oh-dos

waiot...it is??? so i've been saying it wrong all this time =(

I guess' date=' that's how its really pronounced

don't worry I used to say it like that too[/quote']

HAHHAHAHHA. thanks for letting me know

this band is absolutely nuts.. the break downs they have in there songs is like crazy metal shit.. the guitar riffs and drum is insane.. as long as u can get used to the singing style this band is great.. i was blown away by them the first time i heard them.. very impressive cant wait to see them on warped..

I think their sound its amazing' date=' I absolutely love it!

I checked the warped list & dates & Chiodos wasn't on the list.

Are you sure they're gonna be at Warped Tour?[/quote']

well. in ap it even marks them down as them playing for warped

• 3 months later...

ok so i just went through this thread.

first) its pronounced chee-oh-dose. i know i messaged the lead singer on how to say it me and my friend were arguing over it.

second) they have such a unique sound that anyone who likes screamo-metal could get into. so yes chiodos= awesomeness. and they are a great band to see live. i think they sound better live then on the cd that is unless you like all the keyboards/electronics since its hard to hear them live.

third) the lead singer is also known as craig. and he has 2 side projects. he is in the sound of animals fighting and also cinematic sunrise. cinematic sunrise is chiodos-screaming-breakdowns. so yes check them out.

• 2 weeks later...
ok so i just went through this thread.

first) its pronounced chee-oh-dose. i know i messaged the lead singer on how to say it me and my friend were arguing over it.

second) they have such a unique sound that anyone who likes screamo-metal could get into. so yes chiodos= awesomeness. and they are a great band to see live. i think they sound better live then on the cd that is unless you like all the keyboards/electronics since its hard to hear them live.

third) the lead singer is also known as craig. and he has 2 side projects. he is in the sound of animals fighting and also cinematic sunrise. cinematic sunrise is chiodos-screaming-breakdowns. so yes check them out.

cinematic sunrise is good, i love the song "The Wordless"

im listening to the acoustic version of "baby you wouldnt last..."

its awesome.

• 2 months later...

My friend got me a ticket to see Atreyu (which chiodos played at) to which I showed up really late because he found the ticket half way through the show. I luckily got there as atreyu went on but I heard Chiodos was amazing. It made me jealous. This was UCI btw.

+1 for live chiodos.

• 5 months later...
Guest haunted_dreams55

My cousin wanted me to use one of their songs for a movie we did. After hearing it a whole bunch of times I had to get the cd. I love it so much, it is really different but in a good way.

I've been meaning to get the CD for a while

Since i downloaded 3 songs off Last.fm i thought they were okay :]

May as well pick it up and see what the other songs are like

...When i have some spare money

Chiodos are amazing :) i love their music. its so good. i especially love "baby you would'nt last a minute..."

i saw them about a year & half ago when they came to England to support Armor For Sleep!

i met the singer, he's well sweet. bless him he was dead shy!

.xxxx.

Chiodos are amazing :) i love their music. its so good. i especially love "baby you would'nt last a minute..."

i saw them about a year & half ago when they came to England to support Armor For Sleep!

i met the singer, he's well sweet. bless him he was dead shy!

.xxxx.

Hes not shy hes just a huge creep, I used to like this band but then I learned some things about them that disturbed me now I dont have the same respect for them anymore.