Escape The Fate

Duckii

hahahaha i saw them when they opened for The Matches in SLC. it was THE funniest thing of my life. the singer's pants were way too small and he wasn't wearing any underwear... his butt was hanging out the ENTIRE time. and the more he ran and bent over and did craziness, the more it showed. i don't remember the last time i laughed that hard. seriously.

but the band was fun and worked the crowd great. i downloaded their album and i like it a 6/10 i'd say

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Ronnie's voice was how you knew it was ETF. The new lead singer isn't so good...please don't shoot me. Yeah, it is the old lead singer of blessthefall. It's just not the same without Ronnie. I heard he was an asshole but he was amazing. It's just sad that his addiction came before everything else in his life. Now he's gone for 4 years.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes omg tour in november with ASD. YEssss

and new cd on the 21st of October.

idk im lame-o BTF fan that followed where craig went and now im a fan of ETF cause craig sings in that band now, I just cant resist his voice. Cant wait to hear the cd and see them live.

• 1 month later...