The Meet and Greet

Itdude

whoaa im so happy for people who can meet them.

do I have a chance at Warped Tour ??

they usually do a signing on every date so you most likely will but it will be quite brief unless you find them randomly walking/scootering around during the day.

i really cant wait for the meet and greet.

i am worried though that ill get so nervous and not know what to say....

no need to. they're super friendly they'll make you talk. you really shouldn't be too shy when you meet them because you might end up kicking yourself for not being more social with them. who knows if they'll even continue to do the m&gs after this seeing as how they're expected to explode after warped tour.

you should try make the most out of the experience.

no need to. they're super friendly they'll make you talk. you really shouldn't be too shy when you meet them because you might end up kicking yourself for not being more social with them. who knows if they'll even continue to do the m&gs after this seeing as how they're expected to explode after warped tour.

you should try make the most out of the experience.

yeah i know i was just thinking that this could prolly be the last time they do meet and greet if they get too big.

but ill really try to be cool and talkative. im sure that they will be so that will make it easier.

Actually, only SF didn't have a presale/M&G...not sure why.

And yeah...if you have M&G tix...I know it's hard, but don't be shy...talk to them, get pictures, whatever...they really are as down to earth and easy to talk to as any band I've ever met. If you don't come talk to them, they'll probably come talk to you :)

Actually, only SF didn't have a presale/M&G...not sure why.

And yeah...if you have M&G tix...I know it's hard, but don't be shy...talk to them, get pictures, whatever...they really are as down to earth and easy to talk to as any band I've ever met. If you don't come talk to them, they'll probably come talk to you :)

o sweet. this makes me even more excited.