Promo Contest. Win a signed Emergency Vinyl

So heres the deal.

For the ones interested.

We are doing a riot promo sort of thing. We made 3 different banners and we want to see who would be interested in handing some out at a show.

This applies for ALL the shows before the launch of RIOT!

We are asking to hand over 25-30 flyers at the show. We are asking that the people that will participate print out 1 flyer, and then just make copies of it(they are cheap)

Normally we would send them to everyone, but Paramorefans is an add free site, we dont recieve any sort of income. Sending to so many palces would require alot of $$$

People that do this will be eligible for a raffle of an autographed Emergency Vinyl Single. Its signed by Josh and Hayley.

Which i think its a heck of a prize =P

The only requisite is taking 5 pictures of you showing that you actually handed out flyers at the show.

The flyers can be found here. Theres 3 flyer options.

http://breakingaway.org/flyer2.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g245/chasekids/flyer.gif

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h123/BritFanJesi/flyer.jpg

You can send the pictures to this email adress

paramorefans@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So even though I have no possible way of winning this because I can't get to a show *cries*... LET'S SEE IT!...

Plleeeeaaase????

It doesn't have to be a Paramore show... any semi-large show where people would be interested in Paramore works. Local hardcore shows wouldn't really work... or if 50 Cent is in your area that wouldn't really work either... but yeah. It doesn't have to be Paramore.

riotcontest.jpg

It doesn't have to be a Paramore show... any semi-large show where people would be interested in Paramore works. Local hardcore shows wouldn't really work... or if 50 Cent is in your area that wouldn't really work either... but yeah. It doesn't have to be Paramore.

riotcontest.jpg

Okay.. this is true... But need I remind you, I'm in Iowa, and NO ONE EVER COMES HERE UNLESS IT'S DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR AND IN MIDDLE OF THE WEEK...

No, I'm not bitter.... Not one bit... (extreme sarcasm)

And lol@50 Cent.. I GOT SHOT NINE TIMES... Too bad it wasn't 10.

PS: OOOOOOH, PRETTY! hahahahaha.....

Hahahah ok well for you, if 50 Cent is in Iowa... it's allowed. We can bend the rules since no one goes there lol. But that's kinda not true, I drove to Iowa to see Karate High School a couple months ago since they skipped over Minneapolis (jerks!)... ooooooh.

Hahahah ok well for you, if 50 Cent is in Iowa... it's allowed. We can bend the rules since no one goes there lol. But that's kinda not true, I drove to Iowa to see Karate High School a couple months ago since they skipped over Minneapolis (jerks!)... ooooooh.

Never heard of them... And where were they?....

Cedar Rapidsssss (I think... I'm like 80% sure on that lol)

completely going off topic here, but where in cedar rapids? my fam. is from there and it seems so small; i've never heard of anything much happening there, but i could be wrong.

on subject... is it cool if we pass out the fliers a little while before the show, because i plan on going to downtown disney long before the show at the house of blues starts and could maybe pass out some then. it's also hard because hob usually doesn't let cameras in and i don't want to have to be running back to my car right before the show starts. this is of course if i can get up the courage to do anything at all :/

completely going off topic here, but where in cedar rapids? my fam. is from there and it seems so small; i've never heard of anything much happening there, but i could be wrong.

on subject... is it cool if we pass out the fliers a little while before the show, because i plan on going to downtown disney long before the show at the house of blues starts and could maybe pass out some then. it's also hard because hob usually doesn't let cameras in and i don't want to have to be running back to my car right before the show starts. this is of course if i can get up the courage to do anything at all :/

Ummmm, I have no idea. It was at a really small like VFW hall just downtown. It's a very bad smelling town, so honestly... we didn't hang out there much other than at our hotel.

And you can do it whenever. I'd think before the show would be the best time to do it.... or after if you can run to your car and back pretty fast.

^ yeah well i hope anyone can enter, not just american people.....cos you had to live in america to enter the paramore singing contest a couple of months ago. it would be unfair to leave the rest of the world out.

Yeah...I knew about that. I entered something anyways, just for the heck of it. Hahaha.

Well...when are you guys gonna announce the winner and send them the prize?

Cos if it's during the summer you could send it to my house in California cos that's where I'm gonna be anyways. It's just that the actual handing out of the fliers would need to be done here in Thailand.

Yeah...I knew about that. I entered something anyways, just for the heck of it. Hahaha.

Well...when are you guys gonna announce the winner and send them the prize?

Cos if it's during the summer you could send it to my house in California cos that's where I'm gonna be anyways. It's just that the actual handing out of the fliers would need to be done here in Thailand.

We havent decided a date to be honest. Ill post it today once i talk it with the rest of the staff. sounds good you could send it to your house in california =)