Press Release on the Misery Business Video

You've got to love Shane's quote - lol. That guy is awesome :)

AWARD-WINNING MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTOR SHANE DRAKE DIRECTS ANOTHER PARAMORE HIT

Press release from: Shane Drake

Published date: 04-20-2007 12:41 PM - CET - Leisure, Entertainment, Miscellaneous

PR agency: MLC PR

archiveprintpdf-versionmail

(openPR) - Los Angeles, CA (April 19, 2007)— Award-winning music video director Shane Drake has been booking new music videos back to back in 2007. He is currently working on a new music video for Paramore’s new hit song “Misery Business.” The video was set to be shot in one day at Reseda High School approximately 15 miles north of Los Angeles, California.

As a renowned visionary, Shane Drake is known for blissfully bringing to light a band’s true essence in every one of his videos. This music video will not be any different. According to Drake, each Paramore band member will be given ample coverage to highlight both their perpetual assault of rock and roll mayhem, as well as each member’s unique personality. Drake wants the video to accentuate the band’s real-life closeness via their specific interactions during their on-camera performance.

“With Paramore’s dynamic performance as the centerpiece for this mesmerizing track we will unfold a tale of dastardly proportions. As the band rocks their viewer’s socks off, they will follow the path of a self-proclaimed diva’s destruction as she categorically ruins the lives of all those in her way, leaving a path of emotional wreckage in her wake,” says Drake.

For more information, or to schedule an interview with Shane Drake, please contact Mona Loring of MLC PR at (805) 231-3182 or contact@monaloring.com.

-30-

About Shane Drake:

Shane Drake has directed numerous music videos over the past five years for noteworthy bands such as Gym Class Heroes, Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights. He is best known for his videos for Panic! At the Disco. In 2006, Drake received MTV’s highest honor of “VIDEO OF THE YEAR” for Panic! At The Disco’s “I Write Sins Not Tragedies”. Constantly striving to expand his abilities, Drake has crossed into multiple genres’ including rock, pop, and hip hop with his new video for Trick Daddy’s “Bet That” with Chamillionaire.

Media contact is MLC PR: Mona Loring

contact@monaloring.com

805-231-3182

http://www.openpr.com/news/19142/AWARD-WINNING-MUSIC-VIDEO-DIRECTOR-SHANE-DRAKE-DIRECTS-ANOTHER-PARAMORE-HIT.html

video was set to be shot in one day at Reseda High School approximately 15 miles north of Los Angeles, California.

:-o Reseda High School is soooooo close to my high school!! I can't believe I had no Idea about this :( .....

but i'm excited to see the end product! Shane makes it sound amazing!!!

:hyper:

video was set to be shot in one day at Reseda High School approximately 15 miles north of Los Angeles, California.

:-o Reseda High School is soooooo close to my high school!! I can't believe I had no Idea about this :( .....

but i'm excited to see the end product! Shane makes it sound amazing!!!

:hyper: