Final Riot! Track Listing and Album Art!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right! I forgot what it was called. But uh... "When The Light Shines On The Dead Of Dawn" was a joke from webisode one.

And I have never even heard of Nirvana.

I think the only place I ever saw a reference to Nirvana was in that Rock Sound interview...

And Hayley talked there like it would be the 12th song on the record if they got it worked out...since the record only has 11 songs, perhaps they never quite got it where they wanted it...

That's right! I forgot what it was called. But uh... "When The Light Shines On The Dead Of Dawn" was a joke from webisode one.

And I have never even heard of Nirvana.

I think the only place I ever saw a reference to Nirvana was in that Rock Sound interview...

And Hayley talked there like it would be the 12th song on the record if they got it worked out...since the record only has 11 songs, perhaps they never quite got it where they wanted it...

Huh?

If that's true, then we're really lucky, 'cause Born For This is an amazing song.

The process of writing BFT, and how like, it was very last minute. i think that's what she was getting at::

speaking of those types of things, you are going to hear a song tomorrow that almost didn't happen. it was one of the last songs we wrote for this album. i'll tell you the quick version of the story - don't wanna give anything away that might need to be saved: sometime in january, during pre-production (the time where we practice and practice and practice the same songs over and over again until they are perfect)... we got a little depressed. i was definitely worried and felt like we didn't have the album that we thought we'd have by that time. so, we started to doubt and feel like all our efforts were sort of a waste. that night, i went back to the hotel and got online. talked to a couple friends about it... and then started lookin around our LiveJournal community to see what had been goin on with you guys. seriously, it was so encouraging and we really have to thank you guys for being so positive and supportive on there. (sure, there's always a little drama but it keeps things exciting, i guess). anyways. i started writing some words and things that i felt and when the guys came home we talked about it. about two hours later we had finished the song that you will know soon as, "Born For This".

Huh?

If that's true, then we're really lucky, 'cause Born For This is an amazing song.

The process of writing BFT, and how like, it was very last minute. i think that's what she was getting at::

speaking of those types of things, you are going to hear a song tomorrow that almost didn't happen. it was one of the last songs we wrote for this album. i'll tell you the quick version of the story - don't wanna give anything away that might need to be saved: sometime in january, during pre-production (the time where we practice and practice and practice the same songs over and over again until they are perfect)... we got a little depressed. i was definitely worried and felt like we didn't have the album that we thought we'd have by that time. so, we started to doubt and feel like all our efforts were sort of a waste. that night, i went back to the hotel and got online. talked to a couple friends about it... and then started lookin around our LiveJournal community to see what had been goin on with you guys. seriously, it was so encouraging and we really have to thank you guys for being so positive and supportive on there. (sure, there's always a little drama but it keeps things exciting, i guess). anyways. i started writing some words and things that i felt and when the guys came home we talked about it. about two hours later we had finished the song that you will know soon as, "Born For This".

Told ya my memory with Paramore is like A+++++

Told ya my memory with Paramore is like A+++++

Ahh...ok...I thought she might be referring to something more than this...just me being dumb, since what she said is exactly the same as the first thing Hayley says above...lol...

Ahh...ok...I thought she might be referring to something more than this...just me being dumb, since what she said is exactly the same as the first thing Hayley says above...lol...