Final Riot! Track Listing and Album Art!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has everyone forgotten that song with the Mariachi in it? Aren't we supposed to hear that and then if it got good responses, it was gonna be on the album?

i don't remember them saying us hearing it first. i think it was more of how it all melded with the other melodies they had written for the song.

but if it's on there, i'm def. interested to see which song.

Has everyone forgotten that song with the Mariachi in it? Aren't we supposed to hear that and then if it got good responses, it was gonna be on the album?

i don't remember them saying us hearing it first. i think it was more of how it all melded with the other melodies they had written for the song.

but if it's on there, i'm def. interested to see which song.

worrddd

i totally forgot about that.

i wonder......

who knows, it might be in disguise or something.

and i wonder if there will be a hidden track or anything...i LOVE when bands do that.

worrddd

i totally forgot about that.

i wonder......

who knows, it might be in disguise or something.

and i wonder if there will be a hidden track or anything...i LOVE when bands do that.

i really hope they have like 2 bonus tracks. thats what 30 seconds to mars had on beautiful lie. noneless yeah.. i was wondering if when the light shines on the dead of dawn was an actual song.. i was hoping it was cause it sounds awesome. and yeah.. mexico and nirvana.. i wonder what happened to those.

i really hope they have like 2 bonus tracks. thats what 30 seconds to mars had on beautiful lie. noneless yeah.. i was wondering if when the light shines on the dead of dawn was an actual song.. i was hoping it was cause it sounds awesome. and yeah.. mexico and nirvana.. i wonder what happened to those.