Final Riot! Track Listing and Album Art!

cover of which song??

and yea, crisseh/christina, i feel that same about those two.

I don't know exactly what it's called but it's like..

"I'm only happy when it raaaaaaains!!"

EDIT: Wait, now I don't think so. The song I am talking about is by Garbage and is called "I'm Only Happy When It Rains"

That would be an interesting cover though.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cover of which song??

and yea, crisseh/christina, i feel that same about those two.

I don't know exactly what it's called but it's like..

"I'm only happy when it raaaaaaains!!"

EDIT: Wait, now I don't think so. The song I am talking about is by Garbage and is called "I'm Only Happy When It Rains"

That would be an interesting cover though.

They're already "flaming" it over on ap.net...maybe THAT'S what the song title refers to, lol...

I LOVE the album art. I think it's perfect.

The song titles sound incredible...and I'm so excited by what looks to be 9 songs we've never heard before, plus a (likely) re-recorded version of Hallelujah...

My guess is that neither Temporary or Rewind are on the record, but I could be wrong and they could have been retitled...idk though...I'm thinking they just went and wrote better songs than either of those...and both of those are darn good songs :)

It's going to be so freakin' amazing.

Maybe I'll go back to fighting with the people at ap.net now...that's always a fun way to spend an evening, lol...

They're already "flaming" it over on ap.net...maybe THAT'S what the song title refers to, lol...

I LOVE the album art. I think it's perfect.

The song titles sound incredible...and I'm so excited by what looks to be 9 songs we've never heard before, plus a (likely) re-recorded version of Hallelujah...

My guess is that neither Temporary or Rewind are on the record, but I could be wrong and they could have been retitled...idk though...I'm thinking they just went and wrote better songs than either of those...and both of those are darn good songs :)

It's going to be so freakin' amazing.

Maybe I'll go back to fighting with the people at ap.net now...that's always a fun way to spend an evening, lol...

there's no point brent. just pwn em when the album comes out and they';re all talking about how they love it.

I just love how certain people have come out of the woodwork NOW to criticize...when there have been a bunch of threads on the songs recently and no one's said anything bad...I don't get that website at all.

Thank goodness some of those people are there to police the "scene" for us all though..what would we EVER do without them telling us what's cool?

there's no point brent. just pwn em when the album comes out and they';re all talking about how they love it.

I just love how certain people have come out of the woodwork NOW to criticize...when there have been a bunch of threads on the songs recently and no one's said anything bad...I don't get that website at all.

Thank goodness some of those people are there to police the "scene" for us all though..what would we EVER do without them telling us what's cool?

yea just leave it. tons of people go on and on about how crappy saosin are on that site, yet in some threads the same people will talk about how great they are. they're not worth the energy

yea just leave it. tons of people go on and on about how crappy saosin are on that site, yet in some threads the same people will talk about how great they are. they're not worth the energy