Final Riot! Track Listing and Album Art!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo, this is going to be awesomeeeee! But I AM a bit disappointed that "Rewind" is not going to be on the album. But hey, that just means more new songs!

yeah, rewind really should be on the album, one of my fav songs

is there a studio version of it??

i just have the live one

Oooo, this is going to be awesomeeeee! But I AM a bit disappointed that "Rewind" is not going to be on the album. But hey, that just means more new songs!

yeah, rewind really should be on the album, one of my fav songs

is there a studio version of it??

i just have the live one

yeah actually. it is quite short :( avrils new one is like 45 mins and i thought that was bad. gutter.

See - I'm completely the opposite on this - I LOVE short albums. I love bands that know how to write great 3 minute songs and not drag them out into 4 or 5 minutes that just aren't necessary.

I think so many albums nowadays are just too bloated - too many songs, too long...I'm betting Paramore made some great choices in keeping it to this length...

yeah actually. it is quite short :( avrils new one is like 45 mins and i thought that was bad. gutter.

See - I'm completely the opposite on this - I LOVE short albums. I love bands that know how to write great 3 minute songs and not drag them out into 4 or 5 minutes that just aren't necessary.

I think so many albums nowadays are just too bloated - too many songs, too long...I'm betting Paramore made some great choices in keeping it to this length...

there's only the live version of rewind.

and I think the album's a perfect length,i mean i defiantly wouldn't complain if it were longer but one of my favorite albums of all time (lessons in crime,by tokyo police club) is only 16:19 which is pretty short,but none the less a pretty freaking good 16 minutes and 19 seconds,so short isn't always bad

and I think the album's a perfect length,i mean i defiantly wouldn't complain if it were longer but one of my favorite albums of all time (lessons in crime,by tokyo police club) is only 16:19 which is pretty short,but none the less a pretty freaking good 16 minutes and 19 seconds,so short isn't always bad

yea, but there's like, 7 songs on it. (still amazing!) haha

i think it'd be cool if Paramore did like, a random 9 minute song. kinda like *fin by Anberlin. something like that would be amazing

yea, but there's like, 7 songs on it. (still amazing!) haha

i think it'd be cool if Paramore did like, a random 9 minute song. kinda like *fin by Anberlin. something like that would be amazing