bad hair day?

WayneFarro

ok i've had a idea for a new off topic thread.......it's similar to what are you wearing? or what are you listening to?, but it's basically how's your hair today? i kinda love my hair too much, sometimes i spend ages in front of the mirror getting it to look perfect. i'm also kinda obssessed with other people's hair, i get accused of being in love with hayley and josh's hair nearly everyday!

so..........

my hair is actually a bit of a mess today, i prefered to sleep 20 minutes extra rather than get up and do my hair today, but i might dye it later this week.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha you have NO idea how much i will use this thread :]

I just had a shower though so my hair is drying out slowly

Annnd it's like just messy because i throw my head around to dry it out haha

OH and i so don't love my hair even if i spend like 15 minutes doing it in the morning :/

Annnd yes i have an obsession with people's hair...

HUNTER'S :], Frank Iero's...at the moment ahhh it's amazing, Jay's from Just Surrender, Buddy from Senses Fail when it's fluffy haha...i could go on but i shall stop

^ hahaha yes i think everyone knows :]

um.......this thread is supposed to be about how your hair is but i have a feeling it's gonna turn into a thread about which band member's hair people like.........so i think this should be 'The Hair Thread', where people just talk about their hair and other people's hair.........that's kinda weird and creepy if you think about it! haha! :]

Guest JadeIsRad
oh yeah forgot to put before, i'm also kinda obssessed with wil francis from aiden's hair as well.

well thought i might as well put it seen as i can see this is gonna turn into the hair thread where freaks talk about their favourite band's hair!

EEKKK I love WiL's hair! Hayley's hair is just the greatest though. you've got to admit it =] aaannnddd my hair is always ewww :willy_nilly:

my hair sucked today. the worst it's like ever been. i straighened it this morning and it wouldn't do right, then, I rode to school with my friend who had the top of her car off, so that pretty much destroyed it. it's all bumpy looking and flips out at the end now. =[

I'm kind of obsessed with my hair took, i brush it all the time. :roll:

i am soo lazy when it comes to my hair. it's always up in a bun. seriously, anytime i actually bother to wear it down someone asks if i've colored it or gotten it cut because they're so used to just seeing it up. so yeah, today was another lazy day for me... but i have the excuse of having to be at work by 7am.