The Maine

whatsername104

^I'm telling you, Kennedy is my love.

I went absolutely gooey when I met him. lol.

I think hes one of the only musicians I'm like that around, though. And honestly, I kept my cool on the outside.

*insert fangirl qualities here*

do you know how many people i could fangirl over? lol

Bahahaha, do I want to know Allie?

I think I could fangirl over a bunch, but only a couple make me like, honestly consider passing out. I honestly thought I was going to pass out after I met Kenny.

i dont think id pass out but id def have a fangirl moment

I was actually really chill when I was talking to him, I did have a minute of spaz where I just like bursted out "YOU'REMYHERO!" but after he laughed and hugged me it was really chill.

The minutes after I walked away though I was like, hyperventilating and crying.

Like I said, it was really pathetic.

^ ahh that's awesome, your so lucky!

i first heard about them in early 05 on FOB's "my heart will always be the b-side to my heart" dvd and i loved them. first time i saw them was acoustic at warped 05. i've always loved travie. idk why just something about him, he's like a giant teddy bear. i just want to give him a big hug <3

am i really stupid or am i missing something? does anyone know what the whole "8123 means everything to me" means? max apparently got it tattooed on him and i never understood what those numbers meant. haha can someone fill me in?

link to the tattoo. http://themaine.buzznet.com/user/photos/27022009296/?id=50673241

^ I dont like Max's tattoo, but I know the 8123 thing is some inside thing between John and Max I'm pretty sure. Someone should ask them what that means next time they meet them or something. haha.

I love Chris's tattoo though!!!! When I saw it I was like.... THATS SO COOL!