The Maine

whatsername104

so some pretty big/exciting news. today i was asked to help work the AP table on my AP tour date. I'm on the guest list and my job(s) are to help people get their free subscription to AP magazine, help with the meet and greets (which means i will hopefully meet all the bands!!) and hang out at the table all night and talk to people. i'm so stoked!

^ ahh i know i cannot wait. i told my mom and i thought she would be all like no you cant go, but she was actually really happy and excited for me, haha..

um well i got hooked up because this girl that i see at shows all the time emailed me and said they asked her (not sure how) but they needed another person and none of her friends wanted to do it and she knew that i had planned on going anyway so she asked if i was interested :D

Aw, thats awesome!

I just found out that the Atlanta date for the tour is sold out. Its gonna be such a ridiculous show. I really hope I get to talk to The Maine and A Rocket to the Moon.... to be honest I want to talk to ARTTM more, simply 'cuz I was a big Nick Santino fan back in the day when it was just him and his synthesizer. haha.