The Maine

whatsername104

^ Hahaha, yeah I was like that too, but then I looked closer and I was like... oh wait, its still there.

Random Announcement:

I was looking at Peter the Creeper's myspace to see what was up with him because I wanted to make sure he wouldn't be back and its official. He is no longer The Maine's tour manager. He stopped tour managing them back in December according to his myspace.

*victory dance*

^ Hahaha, yeah I was like that too, but then I looked closer and I was like... oh wait, its still there.

Random Announcement:

I was looking at Peter the Creeper's myspace to see what was up with him because I wanted to make sure he wouldn't be back and its official. He is no longer The Maine's tour manager. He stopped tour managing them back in December according to his myspace.

*victory dance*

hahahah good!!

and about that tattoo, thats my favorite lyric =]

The tattoo that's all covered by his hair is in such an akward spot...

But I like the new one. Idk but I have a thing for chest tats. Especially lyrics.

and lolz at all the comments bashing the top fnt. If anything, the bottom font sucks ass. Just sayin :\

The tattoo that's all covered by his hair is in such an akward spot...

But I like the new one. Idk but I have a thing for chest tats. Especially lyrics.

and lolz at all the comments bashing the top fnt. If anything, the bottom font sucks ass. Just sayin :\

i know, atleast get the same font?